SuperWhoLock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock) Gathering 2012 ~UPDATE 4/21~

Started by InsanityRelapse, February 16, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

thereisnodanaonlyzuul

I'll be showing up as Castiel with a Dean and possibly either a Femme!Sam or a uhh...humanized Impala? Not sure what she's gonna do yet. I'll also have a Moriarty with me.

Duo Monkey

Ok, Sunday at 11 is good for me. I'll do Jack for a bit and I'll do End of Time Master sometime on another day. Cause that day I have to do Undertaker and involves a lot of make up. And earrings. Why the heck does he have so many!?
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

Rukia-Hitachiin

I actually am also attending a gathering at 10AM on Sunday... if we could at least move this to 12 that would be preferred :D hopefully everyone could still go??

savingsammy

So, I was going to cosplay as Eleven, but now I'm thinking The Eleventh Hour!Eleven, so like Ten/Eleven xD

tuxedovilay

Cosplayer/ Photographer

InsanityRelapse

Ok I'm am considering moving the gathering to 12pm at Rukia's request. I want to know if anyone else has any other suggestions by tomorrow because I want to get this confirm and ready to go. I want to keep this on Sunday though so please try to sticking with just time changes.

InsanityRelapse

Quote from: Rukia-Hitachiin on April 29, 2012, 01:47:00 PM
I actually am also attending a gathering at 10AM on Sunday... if we could at least move this to 12 that would be preferred :D hopefully everyone could still go??

I'm looking at 12 and it seems like it would be a bit clusterf**ky to try for a gathering at that time. 11:30 still looks like the best time, I'm sorry :(

InsanityRelapse

Ok you guys since I didn't hear from anyone else Its officially going to be at on Sunday at 11:30am at the Flowerbed in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side. Hope to see you guys there!

Duo Monkey

Yay! Jack gets to stop and smell the flowers. And at some point the Master will come along and pull them all up and eat them, or anyone who might complain.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

checkmyshoe123

I am for sure cosplaying as Eleven and Kitty Riley, and if I can get my stuff in time I might squeeze in Castiel. The thing is, I have no cosplay partners/groups and I'm going to be at Fanime largely by myself, so if anyone is willing to have me tag along let me know!   ;D

tuxedovilay

Cosplayer/ Photographer

Rukia-Hitachiin

Quote from: InsanityRelapse on May 07, 2012, 11:34:15 PM
Ok you guys since I didn't hear from anyone else Its officially going to be at on Sunday at 11:30am at the Flowerbed in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side. Hope to see you guys there!

Well thank you anyway. I'll get there as soon as I can! :)

Duo Monkey

Quote from: checkmyshoe123 on May 10, 2012, 10:28:47 PM
I am for sure cosplaying as Eleven and Kitty Riley, and if I can get my stuff in time I might squeeze in Castiel. The thing is, I have no cosplay partners/groups and I'm going to be at Fanime largely by myself, so if anyone is willing to have me tag along let me know!   ;D

You're welcome to tag along with me. I come all the way from Ohio so any friend is cool. I'm doing Jack or End of Time Master, I may do End of time cut up Ten if someone wants.

XxTsunaXx

Oh, glad I noticed this thread! Haha.
I think I'll probably end up being fem!Dean or human!Impala. Most likely fem!Dean. With a Carry On My Wayward Son shirt. Because why the hell not.
~iF I CaN bLeeD on YOUr CroWN oF ThoRNS, thEn i'D LOVE tO Be yOUr FavORitE dOLl~

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Duo Monkey

I'm doing Jack for the shoot for sure. Look for me as the End of Time Master or injured End or Time Ten at other times/days. I change a lot. XD I think I have 7 cosplays to do.

ZombieShoe

kookiekween99

ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

gravitiger

Ummm there is a chance that I may be able to show up as Dean. So yeah. o.o