WTS: old anime/toku/pokemon stuff

Started by Choudenji, February 18, 2012, 07:39:58 PM

Choudenji

I recently got dumped with a lot of old merchandise, and so all of it's up for sale.
3/3/12 EDIT: lowered some pricing, added more stuff.

Selling
Plushies
Axel [$9]
Roxas [$9]
Demyx [$9]
Heartless [$9]
AkuRokuDemi set [$25]

Figures&Toys
Dengassher [$3]
Kamen Rider Raia mini sofubi [25¢]
MegaBlack sofubi [25¢]
Auron [$8]
Zidane [$8]
3D Clamp Himura Rikuo [$5]
Dark Lady (somewhat fanservicey) [$1]
Shinn Asuka (missing a leg, not like anyone likes him anyway ( ´∀`)) [50¢]
Meer Campbell (FANSERVICE. missing an arm) [75¢]

Multimedia
Pokemon the Movie 2000 CD [$2]
Street Fighter II Super Famicom cartidge, in JP [$5]
Kodocha DVD 1, funimation [$5]

Manga [$6 each, 3+ $5 each, 6+ $4 each]
Inubaka 1
Yakitate Japan 2
Yu Yu Hakusho 3
Yugioh Duelist 18
Megatokyo 1-6
Fushigi Yugi 4
Di Gi Charat Theater: Dejiko's Summer Vacation
Kingdom Hearts 1-2
Kingdom Hearts II 1-2
Kingdom Hearts II 3, in Japanese
Inu-Yasha 2-4 and 10-13
Nausicaa 4, 5, 7

Miscellany
Pokemon notepads x2 [$1]
Yugioh folders x2 [$1]
Flag of Japan, about 150x90 cm [$4]
Ultraman posters x2 [$3]
Short, used dark brown wig [$5]
Pokemon cards. Full list and individual prices can be found at http://daburuwosagase.livejournal.com/978.html.

crystalsoul

that auron figure seems pretty cool xD i'll keep an eye on their thread

otakuapprentice

The sword looks kinda cool, I might be interested in that.

I did not notice a price for the steel cup; how much are you asking for it?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Choudenji

Quotethat auron figure seems pretty cool xD i'll keep an eye on their thread
Thanks~  ;) I will probably update the thread with a bit more stuff and better pictures this week.

QuoteThe sword looks kinda cool, I might be interested in that.

I did not notice a price for the steel cup; how much are you asking for it?
I assume that you would be referring to Dengassher (under Figures and Toys) for the sword, at current listing it's $3. As for the cup - sorry about this - it's not up for sale. I took the pictures before the list was finalized.

otakuapprentice

Choudenji

More pics, these ones with slightly better quality.

LightandDarkSoul

I'm interested in the Megatokyo books (is a fan). So, how does this work? You want to meet up at con and make the sale there? Or am I able to pay via paypal and you send the books through the mail?

Choudenji

QuoteSo, how does this work? You want to meet up at con and make the sale there? Or am I able to pay via paypal and you send the books through the mail?

The most preferable option is to meet up at the con as it saves both parties resources. But if you are unable to wait for the con, I can take paypal, check/money order, or cash-in-the-mail (if you want one of these three options please send me a pm).

Additionally, I have found that for a multitude of reasons that I will be unable to grab a swap meet spot  :-\, so if anyone would be interested in buying something please tell me before the Thursday of con week so that I can bring it there.

LightandDarkSoul

I'll be more than happy to just meet at con. I'm going to be there from Day -1 (Wednesday) to Day 4 (Monday) since I'm part of the Logistics staff and have to move all the stuff around. I can give more details like where to meet and such as the con gets closer.

Choudenji

Very well, theoretically I will be there Friday afternoon - Monday. More details closer to the con would be better, as I am new to California cons and will probably get lost no matter how I try not to :D

otakuapprentice

as you know from the gathering thread, I can't make it this year, so I was hoping to buy the dengassher from you through paypal.