Me ~ Fem!Shizuo Heiwajima
Sis ~ Fem!Izaya Orihara
Friend ~ Fem!Masaomi Kida
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

Olivine

Fem!Kida!? I want to meet theeeeem! 8D I've never seen one before.
And I'll add you guys to this list!
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Olivine

BSaphire -
I've messaged you and posted with gathering submissions, was there something else I had to do?

Olivine

ATTENTION: GATHERING LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED! The new location is FiF CE MS = Flowerbed in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side!

hazuza

Mikado here. I'm surprised that there aren't any others ono

It won't be completely accurate since I wasn't intending to bring it and only really have the jacket and pants, heh... Ah well.

Olivine

<__________<

>__________>

-cough- You should take photos with my group and I. We don't have a Mikado. -cough-

DarkMoonlitStar

I'll join as Celty. I missed the gathering for last year (someone even sent me a pic of that gathering assuming one of the Celty's was me....). Digression aside hopefully I won't miss it this time. Excited to see you all there!

P.S. if anyone happens to have a picture of me from last year PM me please haha.
These are some references:
http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/gallery/28653374?offset=24#/d3egfhj
http://orange-stars.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-2011-Celty-211072814
http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/art/Vasto-Lord-Ichigo-vs-Celty-211077248
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Olivine

WOW! That's a really good Celty cosplay! c:

ZombieShoe

If its not too late Ill be going as Shizuo Heiwajima and would love to be apart of this. xp

Olivine

You're not too late! (: You're more than welcome to attend.

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: Olivine on May 19, 2012, 09:49:36 PM
WOW! That's a really good Celty cosplay! c:

Thanks for the compliment! The helmet and scythe took quite a bit of work lol. I consider it my best cosplay so far xP
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

ZombieShoe

Yay! Thank you so much. Its my first con, so I figure what better way to break my nervousness than go to a gathering. xD Thank you again. xp

Olivine

Thank you all for attending! I'll definitely be hosting next years gathering, so be sure to check for the official gathering thread in a few months! (:

Eliteslayer

While I didn't get particularly good pictures, those I got can be found in my album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403506469692423.91841.100000992196766&type=1
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Kuudere

Hey! I ended up showing up after all. I was the Celty with the painted neck (I guess that's pretty much the only way to tell me apart). My friend was the only Anri there, and I was usually standing next to her.

Thanks Olivine for hosting! It was run very smoothly.

Kieuseru

Seriously, guys, thank you! I had a blast.

But I do have to ask, I know that a Shizuo had lost her camera, does anyone know if they managed to find it...?

Olivine

^ I was wondering that as well, the Shizuo asked me if I had found one but unfortunately I had not. ):

Yonejiro

I know that Shizuo and she was able to find her camera an hour later or so at the lost and found :)

Also wanted to say thanks to the Celty with the painted neck for the quick photo~ xD

Olivine

Just updated the first post to confirm that I'll be hosting the gathering next year!