FANIMECON DANCE 2012 - OFFICIAL THREAD (UPDATED 4.11.12)

Started by eHash, February 20, 2012, 11:00:24 PM

kookiekween99

Quote from: muzikgenesis on May 23, 2012, 09:24:41 PM
is anyone bringing kandi? would love to trade xD

I'm bringing some of my kandi. Mostly my tradeables. :)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

muzikgenesis

Does anyone know if the DJ's have playlists or where we can find a list of the songs they played? Thx

eHash

Quote from: muzikgenesis on May 24, 2012, 10:22:21 AM
Does anyone know if the DJ's have playlists or where we can find a list of the songs they played? Thx
depends which dj..do you happen to know which one and what day?

Empathy

I can probably remember about 50-70% of what i played. Completely forgot to save my history files after my sets. DERP.

muzikgenesis

i loved the stuff that you both played (directed to eHash & Empathy)  ;D
Luckily i went on your soundcloud page Empathy and found a mix and I think you played some of the songs from that mix, if not the entire mix. But I don't think i could find any downloadable stuff from your soundcloud eHash :/. Also if i'm missing some juicy stuff, or really anything that was played either friday or saturday id love to add it to my repertoire of muzikz xD

eHash

Quote from: muzikgenesis on May 29, 2012, 08:17:13 PM
Luckily i went on your soundcloud page Empathy and found a mix and I think you played some of the songs from that mix, if not the entire mix. But I don't think i could find any downloadable stuff from your soundcloud eHash :/. Also if i'm missing some juicy stuff, or really anything that was played either friday or saturday id love to add it to my repertoire of muzikz xD

you can find my mixes on http://www.mixcrate.com/djehash

DJ Reign

Quote from: Empathy on May 29, 2012, 06:02:10 PM
I can probably remember about 50-70% of what i played. Completely forgot to save my history files after my sets. DERP.
No excuses!  Should have remember what you played, foo!  lol jk :)

Empathy

i played a segment of my demomix for hardcore on saturday night (omitted the redalice track at the end). Sunday I only played Fire Fire from the hard dance mix, the rest was omitted for other tracks as far as i can remember.

muzikgenesis

Quote from: Empathy on June 01, 2012, 04:51:43 PM
i loved the stuff that you both played (directed to eHash & Empathy)  ;D

i played a segment of my demomix for hardcore on saturday night (omitted the redalice track at the end). Sunday I only played Fire Fire from the hard dance mix, the rest was omitted for other tracks as far as i can remember.

Oh nice! where can I find your demonmix btw?
Also will either of you will have shows soon like over the summer in the Bay Area or anything?

Empathy

on my soundcloud, http://soundcloud.com/empathy28190/

I may be spinning at a ustreamed party in july, other than that no plans as of right now.