Official Swap Meet Thread for Sellers 5/16/2012 *FINAL LIST / E-MAIL*

Started by angeljibrille, February 23, 2012, 11:55:09 PM

angeljibrille

Quote from: BunofGovt on April 02, 2012, 12:13:54 AM
:D yep, of course lost both the forum and the main page.

Yes!

Sorry you guys killlled the FanimeCon server >.<

My site is up:
http://www.anime-online.com/fanimecon/

Thanks!
Marisa

Chandra

Well it's April 2nd 12:17 am and there's no link in either pages. I'm I missing something here?Isn't the link suppose to be up by now?

angeljibrille

Quote from: Chandra on April 02, 2012, 12:19:39 AM
Well it's April 2nd 12:17 am and there's no link in either pages. I'm I missing something here?Isn't the link suppose to be up by now?

There are links up there? At least I can see them?

Here's the link:

http://www.anime-online.com/fanimecon/

It's posted here in the forums in several places as well.

bentoboxbobby

It's actually fixed y'all thanks Marisa and Claudia!

Bob

:)
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

BunofGovt

Made it. Now back to bed.

thanks, Marisa!  Once I got in, registration went fairly smoothly.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

angeljibrille

Thanks everyone!

Sorry about that, I wasn't expecting FanimeCon's server to blow up! XD

The list will be broken up a bit better by day and such by the end of the week.

Hugs
Marisa

Chandra

HaHaHaHaHa well thank you for the update. I made it on the list, but also seem to have signed registered for the Masqerade. Oh well /shurg

Ecchi ja Nai

I'm ashamed to admit I still use an AOL account as my primary email.  I tried to sign up as soon as the server would let me though, but I haven't seen a confirmation email yet.  Nothing in my spam folder, either.  Only slightly concerned, because my buddy (who I think wound up as #2 tonight...) and I try to get neighboring spots every year, and I'm not quite sure how that will work out now with the new rules.

Usagi82

It might be me being so tired but i registered myself but how do i list the second person on my spot? We filled out a seperate form and got a spot for her on accident. How do we delete her spot?
"You guys are free to have a fight anywhere you want to, but interfering with an innocent girl's meal is unforgivable. And, if it happens to be Lina Inverse's meal, you're lucky to be alive!"
-Lina Inverse, Slayers

angeljibrille

Quote from: Chandra on April 02, 2012, 12:32:25 AM
HaHaHaHaHa well thank you for the update. I made it on the list, but also seem to have signed registered for the Masqerade. Oh well /shurg

Did you not want to? I can remove you XD ?

angeljibrille

Quote from: Usagi82 on April 02, 2012, 12:50:07 AM
It might be me being so tired but i registered myself but how do i list the second person on my spot? We filled out a seperate form and got a spot for her on accident. How do we delete her spot?

Please just send me an e-mail :) [email protected]

Thanks!
Marisa

angeljibrille

Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on April 02, 2012, 12:38:39 AM
I'm ashamed to admit I still use an AOL account as my primary email.  I tried to sign up as soon as the server would let me though, but I haven't seen a confirmation email yet.  Nothing in my spam folder, either.  Only slightly concerned, because my buddy (who I think wound up as #2 tonight...) and I try to get neighboring spots every year, and I'm not quite sure how that will work out now with the new rules.

People will not be able to get neighboring spots this year because of some blatant violations by several people last year to try and create "uber spaces". I'm sorry, but we had to change the rules and we can't make exceptions :(

However, if you let me know your e-mail, I can make sure you end up on the list.

Thanks!
Marisa

BunofGovt

I may be sleepy, but it occurs to me that I did not get to indicate which days I wanted for the swap meet (I want Thursday and Friday this year).  Were we supposed to check something that I missed?  Or will that be decided later?

angeljibrille

Quote from: BunofGovt on April 02, 2012, 01:06:18 AM
I may be sleepy, but it occurs to me that I did not get to indicate which days I wanted for the swap meet (I want Thursday and Friday this year).  Were we supposed to check something that I missed?  Or will that be decided later?

You were required to pick something?

It says on your reg:
https://www.anime-online.com/fanimecon/registered-swapmeet

BunofGovt

::)  Thanks, I saw that.  More tired than I thought (but I bet not as tired as you!)

Thanks!

Anon

THANK YOU for finally moving it out of the 24 hour gaming hall. Maybe now you can let sellers in before letting buyers in so we can properly set up and not have to worry about people stealing stuff while we feverishly unpack and set up a good looking display. My main concern now is if the new location will easily be able to hold as many people we saw last year on Friday night.

Kyra_Maverick

I'm not a participating seller this year because of how crowded the Hall was last year and how cramped everyone's spaces where. I'm happy to hear a new location is under consideration and hopefully there will be a sizable gap between all seller spots. I felt like some sort of wild animal last year defending my territory. 

angeljibrille

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on April 02, 2012, 12:34:56 PM
I'm not a participating seller this year because of how crowded the Hall was last year and how cramped everyone's spaces where. I'm happy to hear a new location is under consideration and hopefully there will be a sizable gap between all seller spots. I felt like some sort of wild animal last year defending my territory. 

I'm glad to hear some people are happy :) an annoucment should be coming soon.

There will be dealer set up (and close out) time. We are still checking into if we can just let people leave stuff overnight (and lock the rooms).

I'm sorry, organizing  this many people to do this many things is like herding cats.

Info will be coming soon. :D

ichnob

I haven't pre-registered yet due to waiting for panel confirmation. So, if I do get a panel, I wouldn't be able to participate in Thursday's swap meet because I have to get a badge at the door?  :(

Oniko

I have a question, hope I didnt just miss the answer. 

So I would like to attend swap meet on thursday and I have already pre-regged for fanime. I am also in the Artist Alley.  I understand that we just bring proof of purchase of e prereg to get in on thrusday but we dont actually get a badge?  I'm just worried because I  need to get in line for AA at 10am and I would not have time to go get a badge that morning from actual registration.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth