- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 01, 2012, 04:51:23 PM
im honestly excited for fanime to happen
just cuz im more involved
and also seein everyone in cosplay obviously haha

cant wait to possibly hang out wit ppl! :D

I know only a couple more weeks! I am so excited to meet new people and see their awesome cosplay. I am also doing alot more at fanime than  I did last year.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

virilevocalist

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 29, 2012, 12:47:40 PM
Quote from: virilevocalist on April 28, 2012, 08:24:51 AM
Quote from: zero209 on April 26, 2012, 03:41:52 PM
anyone up for some drinks maybe at a local bar or club one of the nights there. also cosplaying at a bar is pretty fun.
I'm in. I wonder if Tanq, the bar underneath Marriott still serves Fishbowls, haha

What is a fishbowl?!? :U

It's exactly that, a bowl you'd keep a pet goldfish in, volume about 1.5 to 2 liters.... only it's filled with various types of alcohol and mixers hahahhahahaha
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 30, 2012, 09:30:36 AM
Quote from: llaaannniiii on April 29, 2012, 03:00:58 PM
@Haunterluvcookies

Hii! Nice to meet you too! Ill look at Hetalia cosplayers badges and try to find you! Are you gonna be at the Hetalia gathering then?

Yes, I will be one of many romanos but I won't be in the normal outfit. How about you? Are you gonna be at the gathering?

I was gonna cosplay as alice but i decided to just go with school girl. i hope my costume comes in on time though!!>.<  sadly no gatherings this year :(

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 01, 2012, 05:18:11 PM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 01, 2012, 04:51:23 PM
im honestly excited for fanime to happen
just cuz im more involved
and also seein everyone in cosplay obviously haha

cant wait to possibly hang out wit ppl! :D

I know only a couple more weeks! I am so excited to meet new people and see their awesome cosplay. I am also doing alot more at fanime than  I did last year.

me threeeee! i'm planning on doing tons more this year :) so excited i can hardly stay off the fanime site and forum!!  ;D

I hope we can all decide a place and time when the fanime sched gets released. im getting so impatient as the days (our hours  :P) ticks by!

abcbadcat

Quote from: virilevocalist on May 01, 2012, 09:55:28 PM
anyone up for some drinks maybe at a local bar or club one of the nights there. also cosplaying at a bar is pretty fun.
I'm in. I wonder if Tanq, the bar underneath Marriott still serves Fishbowls, haha

It's exactly that, a bowl you'd keep a pet goldfish in, volume about 1.5 to 2 liters.... only it's filled with various types of alcohol and mixers hahahhahahaha

Oh. My.

About how much is this monstrosity?

For hitting up a place to drink, we could hit up:
Single Barrel (http://www.singlebarrelsj.com/)
Mosaic (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/dining/index.html?propertyID=3510)
Grandes (http://www.citycheers.com/templates/one/index.php?vid=61375)
House of Pizza (http://kukarshouseofpizza.com/)

All of which are within walking distance from the convention and have enough space to sit a large group of people :D

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 01, 2012, 11:45:07 AM
@Kane64
WOW now I really want to see what is happening late at night. That will be something I will do right away, mabye friday or sat night.
Personally, I suggest Saturday night, since Friday is still having people settling in and getting pumped up for Saturday. If you haven't seen some of the antics that have happened in the past, you should check youtube for some videos. People have posted a few things that have happened during some of the late nights.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

@Kane64
Then Sat it is! I must see these things and participate! ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

The best thing to do is not look at your finger while inserting it. I tend to zone out to the background and get your eye sort of used to it by slowly going in until it stops squirming or trying to auto blink lol
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

virilevocalist

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 02, 2012, 01:38:51 PM
The best thing to do is not look at your finger while inserting it. I tend to zone out to the background and get your eye sort of used to it by slowly going in until it stops squirming or trying to auto blink lol
Are you in the right thread, buddy? Something about contact lenses I'm guessing, LOL.

Maskenlav

lol it was a response to haunter but I don't see it anymore so I guess it was moved or deleted
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 02, 2012, 01:48:24 PM
lol it was a response to haunter but I don't see it anymore so I guess it was moved or deleted
About the contacts? Good tip to know though... thanks. I am real scared to put them in for the first time. I don't want to poke my eye or something.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

virilevocalist

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 02, 2012, 12:07:05 AM
Quote from: virilevocalist on May 01, 2012, 09:55:28 PM

Oh. My.

About how much is this monstrosity?

For hitting up a place to drink, we could hit up:
Single Barrel (http://www.singlebarrelsj.com/)
Mosaic (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/dining/index.html?propertyID=351
0)
Grandes (http://www.citycheers.com/templates/one/index.php?vid=61375)
House of Pizza (http://kukarshouseofpizza.com/)

All of which are within walking distance from the convention and have enough space to sit a large group of people :D
tbh, I'm not sure. It's been a while since I got one there. This year I'm down for sure though haha.

Junon

My GF and I might be interested in meeting new people to hang with this year. Our friends bailed out on us with, apparently, more important things to do.

virilevocalist

More important than Fanime??? INCONCEIVABLE!  :D

echoshadow

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 02, 2012, 01:38:51 PM
I was drinking tea when I read this. I now have a cleaner monitor because of you.

I cant wait as well. Just a couple of more days. Some how I feel like I'm forgeting something. I keep checking to see if I have pants on. I'm sure I'll remember when the time comes to pack.

As for the location I'll find the map of the convention center and mark a few spots somewhere close to the main entrance but not in the way of any lines or gathering spots
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: virilevocalist on May 02, 2012, 07:40:30 PM
More important than Fanime??? INCONCEIVABLE!  :D

I so agree! Fanime or bust!

@Junon
I hope to see you there in 23 days. Hope to see all of your there in 23 days.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kohana ichibana

Hello!

This year will be my first time not vending, so if anyone would like to meet up with me it'd be amazing! My BF is going to be in the game room all weekend D:. Also, if you would like to hang out with me I am inclined to tell you a couple of things, 1. I am 22, not as important as part 2. 2. The Mario Yaoi brothers have said if they find me they are going to ambush me with dances and crazy-ness. :/ I happened to end up working with some of the guys from the Mario Yaoi brothers D: and made good friends with them so you have been warned. You will probably also be ambushed. Other than that, I would love to make new friends ^^
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: kohana ichibana on May 02, 2012, 10:39:43 PM
Hello!

This year will be my first time not vending, so if anyone would like to meet up with me it'd be amazing! My BF is going to be in the game room all weekend D:. Also, if you would like to hang out with me I am inclined to tell you a couple of things, 1. I am 22, not as important as part 2. 2. The Mario Yaoi brothers have said if they find me they are going to ambush me with dances and crazy-ness. :/ I happened to end up working with some of the guys from the Mario Yaoi brothers D: and made good friends with them so you have been warned. You will probably also be ambushed. Other than that, I would love to make new friends ^^

Welcome, hope to see you there. I am going alone this year, my friends are having to money trouble. Crazyness...I haven't seen it all yet?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

virilevocalist

Some of you guys may know the Pokemon Men from conventions last year. They were the guys doing a photoshoot shaving themselves in the fountain in front of the entrance.  :o Yeah, those are my friends from college, hahaha. I think they're doing Mega Man this year. Keep an eye out for them!