Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 10, 2012, 02:13:04 PM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 10, 2012, 01:57:58 PM
Quote from: Maskenlav on May 10, 2012, 01:55:59 PM
My hearts beginning to pound each day as I see the calendar winding down on my computer lol

i just look at the fanime website and im like "oh my god..15 days left.." its kinda crazy since its been a years already haha

right?!? It was like yesterday fanime 11 ended and now it's already May fanime 12 lmfao

i'm scared of whatll happen to me like the week of fanime. I hope i can sleeeppp during that week!! It's coming so faassttt

Imagine

I didn't go last year, spent my con money on going to Sakuracon instead, so it'll be like a homecoming for me :D
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

princesskitty18

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 10, 2012, 02:13:04 PM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 10, 2012, 01:57:58 PM
Quote from: Maskenlav on May 10, 2012, 01:55:59 PM
My hearts beginning to pound each day as I see the calendar winding down on my computer lol

i just look at the fanime website and im like "oh my god..15 days left.." its kinda crazy since its been a years already haha

right?!? It was like yesterday fanime 11 ended and now it's already May fanime 12 lmfao

time flies when ur havin fun..
or when ur not thinkin about it XD
im lookin forward to fanime for a couple of different reasons

1) its fanime
2) it means the end of my first session of summer school which is currently kickin my ass and killing my brain cells
3) i get to see my boyfriend and my friends :D

good times
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Haunterluvcookies

I know I feel like I just go tback from fanime 11 but its alreay fanime 12. And I am doing so much this year unlike last year! I am so counting the days here on the forums! 15 days! I can't handle all this excitement!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

princesskitty18

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 10, 2012, 02:32:51 PM

i'm scared of whatll happen to me like the week of fanime. I hope i can sleeeppp during that week!! It's coming so faassttt

im sure that ull be fine
u can sleep before and after :D
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

athenaookami

Hi , my name is Elizabeth , not going by myself but my friend usually ends up running around I am more the less scheduled one .. I don'y even really know what I want to cosplay as had my head in work. I have to work on thursday but I like meeting new people, I'm 21 years old :3
~~ simply crazy x_X~

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: athenaookami on May 10, 2012, 05:14:18 PM
Hi , my name is Elizabeth , not going by myself but my friend usually ends up running around I am more the less scheduled one .. I don'y even really know what I want to cosplay as had my head in work. I have to work on thursday but I like meeting new people, I'm 21 years old :3

I just turned 21! You should come on thursday to our dinner meet up! It would be awsome to hangout.

@llaaannniiii

i have trouble sleeping like a month before the con! I have dreams of fanime and it makes me more restless!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

athenaookami

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 10, 2012, 05:20:06 PM

I just turned 21! You should come on thursday to our dinner meet up! It would be awsome to hangout.

@llaaannniiii

i have trouble sleeping like a month before the con! I have dreams of fanime and it makes me more restless!

XD yea I have late shift at mcdonalds which means ill be there till friday at one in the morning , I will most likely get to the con miday friday due to the fact I am going to be exhausted from work. :/  

Are you guys planning on meeting up on Friday? because I will be around that day..
~~ simply crazy x_X~

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: athenaookami on May 10, 2012, 05:27:59 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 10, 2012, 05:20:06 PM

@llaaannniiii

XD yea I have late shift at mcdonalds which means ill be there till friday at one in the morning , I will most likely get to the con miday friday due to the fact I am going to be exhausted from work. :/  

Are you guys planning on meeting up on Friday? because I will be around that day..

I work at mcdonalds to but sense I come from far away I am taking thursday of as well. And yeah were having a late friday meeting as well. I think its 8ish but I am not sure. Look back on some of the posts I think its been posted already.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

athenaookami

:3 Alright, I will read past posts :D I'm down on meeting people on Friday .:3
~~ simply crazy x_X~

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: athenaookami on May 10, 2012, 06:25:38 PM

YAY, can't wait to meet you. Any cosplays?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

athenaookami

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 10, 2012, 06:37:11 PM

YAY, can't wait to meet you. Any cosplays?

Sorry was reading previous posts, little sick currently, interesting that you work as well at mcds xD small world. The only thing I know for sure is my sango outfit, so look out for a huge boomrang one of the days, made it in woodshop class. For the other days not to sure most likely winging it, I have a shigami outfit from bleach and my friend is a bit chobbits fan so I might just be one as well, I don't really have any plans xD
~~ simply crazy x_X~

eveeleon

Any hard core Otaku's out there? and by hard core I mean it xD(watched latest anime online, and have lots of Otaku knowledge, as in not just the average "I watch death note, bleach, naruto, madoka, durarara" and junk, I need straight up, "How many animes are you watching this season?"  "Im watching around 26, named.....etc."),
I promise We'll have a bunch of fun!!!! xD I want con buddies (this is my first con) oh! and Please like Moe, I die for my moe  ;D
and please be friendly :D
Facebook me if you want to become friends :D
https://www.facebook.com/eveeleon
16yr female
p.s.(I dont have many otaku friends ._.)

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: eveeleon on May 10, 2012, 07:24:10 PM
Any hard core Otaku's out there? and by hard core I mean it xD(watched latest anime online, and have lots of Otaku knowledge, as in not just the average "I watch death note, bleach, naruto, madoka, durarara" and junk, I need straight up, "How many animes are you watching this season?"  "Im watching around 26, named.....etc."),
I promise We'll have a bunch of fun!!!! xD I want con buddies (this is my first con) oh! and Please like Moe, I die for my moe  ;D
and please be friendly :D
Facebook me if you want to become friends :D
https://www.facebook.com/eveeleon
16yr female
p.s.(I dont have many otaku friends ._.)
I think I am like an otaku crazyed person! I am not a typical anime fan, I watch anime that most people don't watch and I love old school anime the best! OMG we should hang out because my MOE is past the point of sane! I love certian anime characters more than others, more than real men! All about 2D, not 3D! I just finished three anime series over the last week. I am so nice sorry, I sound like a creeper!!! I am so not...

So I am going to friend you on facebook cause I could rant forever on anime...
So any cosplays?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

virilevocalist

This is me when I think about how there's only 15 days till FanimeCon..... I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

Imagine

With the friend I'm attending the con with, we'll be doing Okarin and Christina Steins;Gate cosplay, though it was impossible to find body length lab coats D:
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: virilevocalist on May 10, 2012, 08:15:37 PM
This is me when I think about how there's only 15 days till FanimeCon..... I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

I so approve of this! I get like this as well!

@Imagine
Steins:Gate is amazing! I just started watching is and i just finished watching Chaos;head! They are amazing shows... ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

LOL I love that picture! I feel like tweeking out with that mupphet!

@eveeleon: hey I'm Maskenlav but my real name is Anthony. I consider myself an otaku even though I don't act all kawaii or look like it physically but rest assured I'm super friendly and just flat out non judgmental  :)  I'm 23 but I get told I look 18 or 19 :P
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Haunterluvcookies

@Maskenlav
Still wish you could be Prussia for the Hetalia gathering.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

An official time for Friday, let alone a location, has not been set yet, since some of us are waiting for the con schedule to be posted, but some of us were thinking to meet up around 8 or 9pm Friday night.

@everyone else: What would be a good time to meet up on Friday for everyone? And what would be a good place to meet up at, in your opinion?
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians