Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

princesskitty18

Quote from: LordKefka on May 13, 2012, 11:08:59 PM
Well hopefully that turns out well.

Meet-up eh.  I'll take it you don't break promises then lol. Wouldn't want to be " torn" apart in more than one way than another  ;)

thank u, thank u

as far as me bein crazy? nah i wont break that.
but it also depends on someones definition of crazy ;)
generally ppl say that im pretty chill, usually happy and pretty hyper
i suppose if i get too hyper, i can get a bit crazy :D

hahahah the only thing that ill be tearin is my hair when im too stressed out
ppl? nahhh

u should go to the meet-up
those are always fun
and u meet LOTS of ppl
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

LordKefka

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 13, 2012, 11:14:41 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on May 13, 2012, 11:08:59 PM
Well hopefully that turns out well.

Meet-up eh.  I'll take it you don't break promises then lol. Wouldn't want to be " torn" apart in more than one way than another  ;)

thank u, thank u

as far as me bein crazy? nah i wont break that.
but it also depends on someones definition of crazy ;)
generally ppl say that im pretty chill, usually happy and pretty hyper
i suppose if i get too hyper, i can get a bit crazy :D

hahahah the only thing that ill be tearin is my hair when im too stressed out
ppl? nahhh

u should go to the meet-up
those are always fun
and u meet LOTS of ppl

Hey I'm crazy myself. Don't worry about it. Happy and hyper are always fun. Sounds like "sassy" is a better and easier single word as a description.  And tearing your hair? Really shouldn't do that. Not healthy for the body and the whole looks thing blah blah you get the point. Don't end up like those parrots you see plucking out their own feathers ( those poor souls..).

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

princesskitty18

Quote from: LordKefka on May 13, 2012, 11:21:28 PM
Hey I'm crazy myself. Don't worry about it. Happy and hyper are always fun. Sounds like "sassy" is a better and easier single word as a description.  And tearing your hair? Really shouldn't do that. Not healthy for the body and the whole looks thing blah blah you get the point. Don't end up like those parrots you see plucking out their own feathers ( those poor souls..).

awesome! yay for another 'crazy' person. im definitely sassy and sarcasm was my second language :)
i don't literally 'tear' at it, i just play wit it a lot *shrugs*
and umm..parrots..? what...? hahah

LordKefka

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 13, 2012, 11:33:38 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on May 13, 2012, 11:21:28 PM

awesome! yay for another 'crazy' person. im definitely sassy and sarcasm was my second language :)
i don't literally 'tear' at it, i just play wit it a lot *shrugs*
and umm..parrots..? what...? hahah

Oh the whole parrots thing, right. I'm not sure if you're seen this at the zoo before but I once saw some parrots use their beaks to pluck away at their pretty little feathers until they are "bald" and have patches of feathers here and there.

And sarcasm is part of 10 languages I know myself, probably somewhere in the middle. My second language is something else  ;)
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Haunterluvcookies

Lots and lots of promises! Fanime is almost here! ;D Man I can't wait, I got to get packing.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

princesskitty18

Quote from: LordKefka on May 13, 2012, 11:40:48 PM
Oh the whole parrots thing, right. I'm not sure if you're seen this at the zoo before but I once saw some parrots use their beaks to pluck away at their pretty little feathers until they are "bald" and have patches of feathers here and there.

And sarcasm is part of 10 languages I know myself, probably somewhere in the middle. My second language is something else  ;)

ohhhhh yea i think ive probably heard of that before and/or seen that
oh 'something else'... how interesting :p hahah

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 14, 2012, 02:41:01 AM
Lots and lots of promises! Fanime is almost here! ;D Man I can't wait, I got to get packing.

i dont really have to pack but im gettin excited too :D

Haunterluvcookies

Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Imagine

Ways you know you're an anime nerd: When burn half your face while sitting under the sun at a baseball game, and all you can think of is hmmm, I hope this doesn't mess up my cosplay!
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Imagine on May 14, 2012, 12:43:18 PM
Ways you know you're an anime nerd: When burn half your face while sitting under the sun at a baseball game, and all you can think of is hmmm, I hope this doesn't mess up my cosplay!

YES! I have been trying to avoid getting a sunburn, so I can cosplay! I get bad face burns and it would ruin my whole look!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

princesskitty18

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 14, 2012, 01:05:32 PM

YES! I have been trying to avoid getting a sunburn, so I can cosplay! I get bad face burns and it would ruin my whole look!

not to be rude..but thats kinda funny XD hahahaha
i hope that u guys are all okay wit ur cosplays and stuff :)

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 14, 2012, 01:09:09 PM

Actually I look so damn funny. I had a person say once that you were going for the "burnt to a crisp" character cosplay look.
Yeah I am trying to finish all the stuff I need to get done. But i am so running out of time! :P
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Imagine

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 14, 2012, 01:09:09 PM

I'm having the damnest time trying to figure out what kind of shoes Okarin from Steins Gate wears, but the rest of that outfit is pretty damn easy so yeah, I should be fine. 11 days is plenty of time for my face and neck peel and not be red any more :D
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

dinahtron

I'm pretty down to meet new people this year :)

I usually go with my cousins but they won't be staying in the hotels and will most likely be leaving early so I'll be alone for some time. I'm going as Lady Deadpool and I will be attending the saturday and sunday raves so hit me uppp :)

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: dinahtron on May 14, 2012, 02:39:54 PM

I usually go with my cousins but they won't be staying in the hotels and will most likely be leaving early so I'll be alone for some time. I'm going as Lady Deadpool and I will be attending the saturday and sunday raves so hit me uppp :)

HELLO! Welcome, it would be awesome to hang out. Are you gonna be here in thursday? Cause were having a get together over dinner later that night. There is alos one on friday as well but they are still working out the times.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

dinahtron

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 14, 2012, 02:45:41 PM

HELLO! Welcome, it would be awesome to hang out. Are you gonna be here in thursday? Cause were having a get together over dinner later that night. There is alos one on friday as well but they are still working out the times.
Hey! I'll only be there from Saturday-Monday so unfortunately I won't be able to make it to that dinner :(

kane64

Quote from: dinahtron on May 14, 2012, 03:02:37 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 14, 2012, 02:45:41 PM

Hey! I'll only be there from Saturday-Monday so unfortunately I won't be able to make it to that dinner :(
Aww, sad face. Well, some of us want to have a meet up everyday, but we are waiting for the schedule to be released to actually determine a time/location. You should check back with us often for updates, I'm sure there will be plenty of them. :)
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

x3poyopoyox3

21 Ive lived in san jose my whole life and have gone to fanime every year XD I am going with my friend kim but i cant wait to meet new people!

kane64

Quote from: x3poyopoyox3 on May 14, 2012, 06:07:11 PM
21 Ive lived in san jose my whole life and have gone to fanime every year XD I am going with my friend kim but i cant wait to meet new people!
Would you like to join us for the Thursday dinner meet up? The more the merrier. :)
-Deaf Pedestrians

Maskenlav

hope you guys didn't miss me too much :P haha glad to see some more people hook up with us. Has anyone else noticed how we took over the OP's thread? LOL
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

kane64

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 15, 2012, 12:39:42 AM
hope you guys didn't miss me too much :P haha glad to see some more people hook up with us. Has anyone else noticed how we took over the OP's thread? LOL
I did. Haha. I also think it has become a lot more then what the OP had intended it to be.
-Deaf Pedestrians