Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

princesskitty18

Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 09:04:53 AM
Thankfully I can pass my 10 days playing copious amounts of Diablo 3 ;)

oh god..ur one of THOSE... hahahaha
well that should be fun
thankfully my boyfriend made the wise decision to wait until after finals to buy D3 XD
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Imagine

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 09:06:04 AM

well that should be fun
thankfully my boyfriend made the wise decision to wait until after finals to buy D3 XD
I'll reserve judgement until I find out what "one of THOSE" means  8)

Regardless, anything I can do to pass time 'till fanime is a good thing!
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

princesskitty18

Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 09:12:17 AM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 09:06:04 AM

well that should be fun
I'll reserve judgement until I find out what "one of THOSE" means  8)

Regardless, anything I can do to pass time 'till fanime is a good thing!

HAHAHAH its not a bad thing persay
just a funny thing XD

i wish i could have it that easy
i gotta go to summer school and work to pass the time til fanime -__-

Imagine

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 09:26:48 AM
just a funny thing XD

Well, work I still gotta do, but thankfully I haven't had to deal the the burden of school for a couple of years now :D
3rd Place Judge's Award

llaaannniiii

Playing games to pass the time is nott a good idea!!! I just stayed up all night playing random games now I'm functioning on 3 hours of sleep and 3 espresso shots with a 15 hour busy day ahead of meeee >.< I feel like I'm gonna die tonight!

Btw I wonder if the servers for d3 is crashing cause I know eu had issues with it. I'm thinking bout playing Tera instead :)

Btw btw! i might bring another person along with me! It's a girl.

Last and not least I also wish I could play games to pass the time but 2 jobs and going to school over units, it's like killing me when I fit my games in -_- lol can't wait for fanime to relaaaxxxx!!!!

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 09:40:48 AM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 09:26:48 AM
just a funny thing XD

Well, work I still gotta do, but thankfully I haven't had to deal the the burden of school for a couple of years now :D

You lucky person! I'm jelly -_-

I forgot to mention! I can't meet Friday if it's after 7pm, but depending on the schedule, nearly anytime before that I'm freeee :) and I might be able to meet for a bit at 9pm again. Sorry for the strict sched! I gotta make it to a birthday and the rave to support a friend who's deejaying that night!

Imagine

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 15, 2012, 09:43:52 AM
Playing games to pass the time is nott a good idea!!! I just stayed up all night playing random games now I'm functioning on 3 hours of sleep and 3 espresso shots with a 15 hour busy day ahead of meeee >.< I feel like I'm gonna die tonight!

Btw I wonder if the servers for d3 is crashing cause I know eu had issues with it. I'm thinking bout playing Tera instead :)
I played for a couple of hours last night, so I'm burning on... 4 hours of sleep? It's totally enough!

And as far as I know after the first couple of hours last night the servers are working fine. Have some friends at 20+ levels now :P
3rd Place Judge's Award

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 09:50:29 AM

I played for a couple of hours last night, so I'm burning on... 4 hours of sleep? It's totally enough!

And as far as I know after the first couple of hours last night the servers are working fine. Have some friends at 20+ levels now :P

Whooaaaaaa that's nuts! My friend bought a dlable one because his best buy canceled their midnight release. So now he has both -_- man some people are verryyyy excited about this game to say the least :)

Imagine

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 15, 2012, 10:29:45 AM
Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 09:50:29 AM

Whooaaaaaa that's nuts! My friend bought a dlable one because his best buy canceled their midnight release. So now he has both -_- man some people are verryyyy excited about this game to say the least :)
Well, it's a pretty fun game that's been like... 12 years coming :D
3rd Place Judge's Award

princesskitty18

@imagine: see thats what im afraid of as far as ppl spending too many hours playin the game and kinda forgoing all other things XD

umm..not to bed rude... XD but i guess isnt that ur own fault?
ive done the same thing but wit reading, not video games
good luck... :p

Imagine

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 11:47:18 AM
@imagine: see thats what im afraid of as far as ppl spending too many hours playin the game and kinda forgoing all other things XD
Ah, well, I take care of what I need to, but I pretty much only have myself to take care of sooooo... plenty of time for game playings :D

Quoteumm..not to bed rude... XD but i guess isnt that ur own fault?
I've done that with games, reading, video editing... I just generally stay up like... waaay later than I should  8)
3rd Place Judge's Award

princesskitty18

i guess we're all gonna be zombies during fanime then XD hahahaha

Haunterluvcookies

I must work on my costumes for the next 10 days.... I must work like crazy. I got armor to make, wigs to style, and shoes to paint. to much to do.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

princesskitty18

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 15, 2012, 12:18:05 PM
I must work on my costumes for the next 10 days.... I must work like crazy. I got armor to make, wigs to style, and shoes to paint. to much to do.

and this is why i dont cosplay
i dont has...
1) the time
2) the patience
3) the money
4) the patience

XD hahahahah
but i hope ur costume comes out great!!

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 12:20:10 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 15, 2012, 12:18:05 PM

i dont has...
1) the time
2) the patience
3) the money
4) the patience

XD hahahahah
but i hope ur costume comes out great!!

Thanks, I love to cosplay! Its like my ulitmate passion but I can't sew the most I can do is paint and not really make simple armor. But I am gonna learn how to sew here soon. I hope i can finish in time, I will be working till the last second.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

athenaookami

Just woke up.. about to go to the mall to try to put some stuff together last min.. xD
oh and heres my fb : https://www.facebook.com/yuki.ookami1
~~ simply crazy x_X~

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Imagine on May 15, 2012, 12:03:26 PM
Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 11:47:18 AM
Ah, well, I take care of what I need to, but I pretty much only have myself to take care of sooooo... plenty of time for game playings :D

Quoteumm..not to bed rude... XD but i guess isnt that ur own fault?
I've done that with games, reading, video editing... I just generally stay up like... waaay later than I should  8)

yeappsss. exactly! It wasn't intended but just happens. Thank goodness days like these only come around once in awhile!

I think we're gonna like need to make reservations at a place soon since we're turning into a huge group lol :D

Haunterluvcookies

But where to eat. I know a lot of you live in the area so you have to come up with an awesome place to eat!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

llaaannniiii

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 15, 2012, 04:28:22 PM
But where to eat. I know a lot of you live in the area so you have to come up with an awesome place to eat!

Does anyone want to eat a certain type of food in particular? And what's the budget for most of you guys?

virilevocalist

Woooo less than 10 days! Btw, feel free to add me on fb everyone. The link is on my forum profile. My real name is Pramodh, but if that looks hard to pronounce, you can call me Mode. Like mean, median, mode lol. It's a nickname that's somehow stuck with me for the past 10 years.  :P

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 15, 2012, 12:20:10 PM
i dont has...
1) the time
2) the patience
3) the money
4) the patience

This. Hahaha

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 15, 2012, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 15, 2012, 04:28:22 PM

Does anyone want to eat a certain type of food in particular? And what's the budget for most of you guys?
There's great places just down the street from the con! I'd list a bunch here, but my phone battery is running low, haha.

Pretty stoked to meet all of you. :)
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)