Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

echoshadow

Thats a good question, what to eat?..
Well it has to be a place where they can fit 6+ people at a table. The only thing that comes to mind is a pizza place. There are two that I know that are about two blocks away.

Argh...... two weeks away and no schedule...argh.

I guss can put my fb link somewhere. I hardly use it. Its just collecting dust.

@princesskitty I agree, thats why I just buy them or have it comissined. But that does get pricy.

Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Haunterluvcookies

I am fine with anything really so I have the only prefence is something really good!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Barnes

Part of me wants to suggest Iguanas on 3rd street (maybe stay for the Open Mike thing)

But I dunno.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

virilevocalist

Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

Imagine

There's also Flames or Johnny Rocket's if folks feel like spending a buck or two extra for a sit down place ;)
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

llaaannniiii

i dont think johnny rockets is a good place to meet. Flames is a bit far. I like Iguana's with La Vics sauce! Somewhere with an easier walking distance. It's a bit of a hassle to drive around during fanime weekend imo.

kane64

"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

I heard Flames was good but somone said it was a bit far...

And what is orange sauce?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 16, 2012, 02:31:33 AM
I heard Flames was good but somone said it was a bit far...

And what is orange sauce?
It's a taco/burrito sauce from a place called La Victoria. It's a bit spicy but it tastes great on just about anything.
-Deaf Pedestrians

athenaookami

Is that the burrito place with like no seating? >_> and last time I went was a bit dirty.. if were talking about the same place..
~~ simply crazy x_X~

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

kane64

Quote from: athenaookami on May 16, 2012, 02:51:11 AM
Is that the burrito place with like no seating? >_> and last time I went was a bit dirty.. if were talking about the same place..
Probably? They get really busy at all hours of the day. Your lucky if you get a seat. I know me and my friends, when we use to go all the time, would get burritos from there and then cross the street to Pizza My Heart and get drinks from there, so that way we can say we are paying costumers, and then enjoy our burritos on their chairs. Ah memories... haha
-Deaf Pedestrians

kane64

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 16, 2012, 02:57:01 AM
....so no drinks? =/
Probably not at first. But maybe after, for those who want to drink.
-Deaf Pedestrians

athenaookami

Quote from: kane64 on May 16, 2012, 02:57:19 AM
Probably? They get really busy at all hours of the day. Your lucky if you get a seat. I know me and my friends, when we use to go all the time, would get burritos from there and then cross the street to Pizza My Heart and get drinks from there, so that way we can say we are paying costumers, and then enjoy our burritos on their chairs. Ah memories... haha

Ah.. was not really fond of that place.. to be honest..
~~ simply crazy x_X~

kane64

Quote from: athenaookami on May 16, 2012, 03:02:48 AM

That's alright. I know a few people who aren't. But that is why we are discussing places now, so we have an idea of what everyone wants to eat.
-Deaf Pedestrians

athenaookami

Quote from: kane64 on May 16, 2012, 03:03:49 AM

That's alright. I know a few people who aren't. But that is why we are discussing places now, so we have an idea of what everyone wants to eat.

Ok..I am sorry.. >c<;
~~ simply crazy x_X~

kane64

Quote from: athenaookami on May 16, 2012, 03:09:54 AM
Quote from: kane64 on May 16, 2012, 03:03:49 AM

Ok..I am sorry.. >c<;
No need to be sorry, you were simply casting your vote. lol :)
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

I just don't want fast food. i would like a sit down resteraunt.; I hope I don't sound like I am uptight.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 16, 2012, 03:23:39 AM
I just don't want fast food. i would like a sit down restaurant.; I hope I don't sound like I am uptight.
I don't blame you. Last year all I had was fast food. I would like to enjoy a restaurant at least once during the con.
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: kane64 on May 16, 2012, 03:34:50 AM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 16, 2012, 03:23:39 AM
I just don't want fast food. i would like a sit down restaurant.; I hope I don't sound like I am uptight.
I don't blame you. Last year all I had was fast food. I would like to enjoy a restaurant at least once during the con.

I wrote down some places other people have recommended in the past. Lots of the places have been listed; I have also heard of the Kebab Shack and pizza my heart. However, there was this one place near I think safeway, like had something to do with German something. I don't know if it was in the name or what.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi