Rave security increase?

Started by Maskenlav, March 16, 2012, 09:35:30 PM

Maskenlav

I am just asking if the rave security would be stepped up this year? I personally felt like last year's guards were lenient and seemed to bypass some of those who were obviously intoxicated, wreaked of alcohol, or were high off some stuff. There is always a high chance that some parents would witness this and become angered and report it to the San Jose officers roaming around. Please note this isn't pointing fingers or calling the "offenders" out, it's just a caution I'd like to be known amongst the staffers and possibly addressed for the safety of all attendees, both offending and sober/clean. If you would like to converse about this feel free to PM so we won't be disruptive or get overboard into subject.
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

M

Quote from: Maskenlav on March 16, 2012, 09:35:30 PMI am just asking if the rave security would be stepped up this year? I personally felt like last year's guards were lenient and seemed to bypass some of those who were obviously intoxicated, wreaked of alcohol, or were high off some stuff. There is always a high chance that some parents would witness this and become angered and report it to the San Jose officers roaming around. Please note this isn't pointing fingers or calling the "offenders" out, it's just a caution I'd like to be known amongst the staffers and possibly addressed for the safety of all attendees, both offending and sober/clean. If you would like to converse about this feel free to PM so we won't be disruptive or get overboard into subject.
Note, and I believe that this is already being planned.

Please note that if you do see someone under the influence (of alcohol, etc.), please do not hesitate to let a Rover (or another staffer) know.

I'm going to lock this post, but please PM me if you (or anyone) has any more comments.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!