Valkyria Chronicles

Started by Nonprofitpigeon, March 18, 2012, 07:02:18 PM

Nonprofitpigeon

Report in soldiers of Gallia! Our mission is a peace keeping operations at Fanime, here we can get a little R&R while we're at it. Just because we have a little R&R doesn't mean that there are no Imps running around, so keep your eyes on your sector. Also, the Edelweiss is under maintenance, in it's place you will be taking an APC (armored personal carrier) under the code name assassin actual. That is all, stay frosty.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
side note: I'm going to bring my APC (If Fanime allows it), but i will keep you updated on the situation. so far it looks like a yes.

Day:N/A
Time:N/A

Valkyria Chronicles characters:
Welkin Gunther:
Alicia Melchiott:
Isara Gunther:
Brigitte "Rosie" Stark:
Largo Potter:
Edy Nelson:
Homer Peron:
Susie Evans:
Lynn:
Jann Walker:
Marina Wulfstan:
Aisha Neumann:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I only know Valkyria Chronicles 1, so tell me what character and from which game/anime.

Inai

I hope this isn't too late, but I was going to be bringing my Alicia costume with me and wear for most of the con.

Nonprofitpigeon

unfortunately i won't be able to host this event. one large problem: I'm out the country and will be for awhile; two: internet is not so reliable here. i'm very sorry.