I'm the group leader, fear me. Also a question about picking up an early-reg...

Started by Junon, April 01, 2012, 10:12:40 PM

Junon

Earlier this year, I registered a couple of pre-reg badges. In the faq it says I can pick them up Thursday, and of course has to be me since I am the group leader.

However the FAQ doesn't cover this.

I just added another badge to the group today, however it says the new badge is early-registration, and the faq says early-reg is picked up on Friday not Thursday. If I went on Thursday for the pre-reg badges, will they also give the early-reg badge with this pick-up? Or do I need to stand in the Line of the Infinite on Friday as well? It would make no sense to have to do that twice, and if I decided to pick up the pre-reg badges Friday, would pretty much not make them worth the concept of pre-reg.

So what happens here? Thanks!

SOawesomeness

Oh that's weird.... I thought we looked over the FAQ for those mistakes. Hmm.

Well in any case, since we integrated this type of registration, LAST YEAR we allowed members to pick up their pre-reg and early-reg badges on Thursday. We don't do at-con registration on Thursday.

Unless we have changed the way things are this year, it should still be the same.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Junon

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on April 02, 2012, 01:49:29 AM
Oh that's weird.... I thought we looked over the FAQ for those mistakes. Hmm.

Well in any case, since we integrated this type of registration, LAST YEAR we allowed members to pick up their pre-reg and early-reg badges on Thursday. We don't do at-con registration on Thursday.

Unless we have changed the way things are this year, it should still be the same.

Thanks. I would have weeped if I had to stand in line on Friday.

REGISTRATION IS THE BEST DEPARTMENT WHOO :D