Resident Evil Gathering 2012 Zombies welcome.

Started by Muuka, April 02, 2012, 04:56:58 AM

What Time/Day works best for you?

Friday - Morning/Afternoon
0 (0%)
Saturday - Morning/Afternoon
1 (16.7%)
Sunday - Morning/Afternoon
0 (0%)
Monday - Morning/Afternoon
0 (0%)
Friday - Evening/Night
0 (0%)
Saturday - Evening/Night
3 (50%)
Sunday - Evening/Night
1 (16.7%)
Monday - Evening/Night
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Muuka

( Rules: Do not have any official military/police officer uniforms. Meaning no Police Department, FBI, CSI, ETC written on your clothes. If you want to wear your Military uniform make sure you have your Military ID to present and you are wearing it correctly. If you have any other questions make sure to visit the con rule page for weapons and clothing. Or Scroll down and read the blue text.)

I Didn't see one so I figured I would start one.

Whatya buying? Welcome to the Resident Evil 2012 Gathering board.

There is no set time or day yet for this gathering. So when and if you sign up please make sure to vote or put your two cents in so we can get as many people as possible to attend. I Would like to have this decided by May so we all have a good idea of when and where.

Feel free to sign up and drag your friends around whether you work for Umbrella, Spec Ops, USS, RPD, STARS, BSAA whatever it may be. As long as it's Resident Evil or you're even coming as a zombie. Feel free to post here and let's try to make it a great meet up.

USS :                                                  Spec. Ops:
- Four Eyes (Muuka)                        -
-                                                           -
-                                                            -

BSSA :                                                 R.P.D:
-                                                          -

S.T.A.R.S :                                                 Biohazard:
                                                                                                                -UBCS (Agentpowerfulknight)

Anti-Umbrella
- Claire Redfield (SerenaDoll)
-
-

Zombies & BOW'S:
- R.P.D Zombie (Devda)
-
-

powerfulknight

HI iam going as a UBCS member sign me up!Remember you can run from Umbrella but you will just die tired

Muuka

Quote from: powerfulknight on April 02, 2012, 10:42:32 PM
HI iam going as a UBCS member sign me up!Remember you can run from Umbrella but you will just die tired

:) Great excited for you to be there, and I dont knoww about thatttt!~

powerfulknight

BSaphire

FYI: Your first post is not complete for "official" status. This particular gathering has a costume and prop rule that can cause issues:
"No costumes may be realistic depictions of American Law Enforcement or current American Military uniforms, or have the words POLICE, POLICIA, SWAT, FBI, DEA, CIA or any other official Government Agency names or initials on them."
See more here:
http://www.fanime.com/code-of-conduct/costume-and-props-rules/

Also Note this:
"What if I'm in the Military and want to wear my Uniform?
You may wear your Class A or B uniform while in the convention hall area as long as you:

1. Are a currently serving member of the United States Armed Forces.
   2. Have your Military ID on you and can present it to the Convention Authorities when asked.
   3. Present yourself to the props tagging room to have your badge marked as official military.
   4. Continue to wear your uniform properly. There are NCO's who work this convention and they will insist you wear it correctly or not at all."

If you really want this gathering to happen (I love RE and MGS) please contact me. I have been trying to set up a way to make it happen and I want to also add it will HAVE to be an EVENING gathering sometime after 8PM.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

SerenaDoll

Oh yay! I want to go, maybe. I'll be Darkside Chronicle/Code Veronica version of Claire

Muuka

Quote from: SerenaDoll on April 03, 2012, 06:48:06 PM
Oh yay! I want to go, maybe. I'll be Darkside Chronicle/Code Veronica version of Claire

Noted :) would be super excited if you can make it, dont forget to vote!

Muuka

Quote from: BSaphire on April 03, 2012, 12:25:09 PM
FYI: Your first post is not complete for "official" status. This particular gathering has a costume and prop rule that can cause issues:

If you really want this gathering to happen (I love RE and MGS) please contact me. I have been trying to set up a way to make it happen and I want to also add it will HAVE to be an EVENING gathering sometime after 8PM.

Thank you
BSaphire

I'll PM you :>

SerenaDoll

powerfulknight

yeah that costume rule puts stress on certain cosplayers.iam going to have a backup wesker outfit if i have trouble with my ubcs uniform as far as i can tell its not a uniform of any current military unit or police force but i will continue my homework on it but any time on sat sun is good for me.

Muuka

Yeah just be careful and I'm sure when in doubt just ask? Also great to hear you'll be coming. Ill put you down for Wesker :> thanks for your vote, I'm kinda liking Sat/Sunday too.

Aelia

A comment from Rovers:

We would like to work with you guys to enable you to wear your costumes at the con. There are a few things that we would like you to keep in mind, most of them seem to have been edited into the first post. Namely, no uniforms which say "Police" or "P.D." on them, which will largely effect RCPD, but other people may be affected as well. (I am not terribly familiar with R.E.) We will try to work with you whenever possible to make your costumes wear-able, but please be willing to work with us, too.

We do not want people cosplaying in current American military/police uniforms. However, this is meant to be as seen by a lay-person, so to some degree it will be case-by-case. If you have pictures of yourself in your costume, and you would like to discuss it with me pre-convention, please feel free to either PM me here on the forums, post in my thread, or email [email protected] with your picture.

I try to be available to help whenever possible, and I try to be prompt with my responses, but sometimes real life intervenes, so if you PM/email me, please be patient.

Best of luck with your gathering. :)
Director of Operations

Muuka

Quote from: Aelia on April 11, 2012, 12:17:22 AM
A comment from Rovers:

We would like to work with you guys to enable you to wear your costumes at the con. There are a few things that we would like you to keep in mind, most of them seem to have been edited into the first post. Namely, no uniforms which say "Police" or "P.D." on them, which will largely effect RCPD, but other people may be affected as well. (I am not terribly familiar with R.E.) We will try to work with you whenever possible to make your costumes wear-able, but please be willing to work with us, too.

We do not want people cosplaying in current American military/police uniforms. However, this is meant to be as seen by a lay-person, so to some degree it will be case-by-case. If you have pictures of yourself in your costume, and you would like to discuss it with me pre-convention, please feel free to either PM me here on the forums, post in my thread, or email [email protected] with your picture.

I try to be available to help whenever possible, and I try to be prompt with my responses, but sometimes real life intervenes, so if you PM/email me, please be patient.

Best of luck with your gathering. :)
Thank you very much, Ill make sure to send a mass email of this and to stick it up there. :> Thanks for your concerns and information.

SerenaDoll

powerfulknight

SerenaDoll

well regardless i'll be Claire on Monday, and maybe Friday

Brutal

Someone tried to make one, I ave no Idea if they've given up updating it.

I'll be going as Rebecca Chambers though in her alternate costume in 3D Mercenaries.

2012 Cosplays ยป Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

DJ_Sandman

I'll be there either in my Merchant costume or UBCS

DarkOneWingedAngel

I REALLY hope this is a possibility i would LOVE to do a RE gathering on Saturday night... i will be there as Midnight Wesker ^-^

powerfulknight

my plan is to troll the con in either my wesker or ubcs costume and fine re cosplayers and bring them to the group...................