NEEDED: HETALIA COSPLAYERS, MASQUERADE

Started by Tsubasakissu, April 03, 2012, 06:36:33 PM

Tsubasakissu

Okay! So, I'd like to do a Hetalia skit for the Masquerade to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4AQyXW93w
Its "I Wont Say Im In Love" from Hercules (male cover)
I will be America as Hercules, I need:
England as Megara
Any of the Axis or Allies as the Muses (I only need three)

Haunterluvcookies

I have a Romaheta romano outfit and I can be italy as well if you want him instead. If you know what Romaheta is its when both italy and Romano get the church outfits. I have the entire costume minus shoes they are on the way. I can send you pics. Wow I hope I don't sound desperate to be a part of things your hosting. I really love to help and I really love Hetalia!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 03, 2012, 06:49:57 PM
I have a Romaheta romano outfit and I can be italy as well if you want him instead. If you know what Romaheta is its when both italy and Romano get the church outfits. I have the entire costume minus shoes they are on the way. I can send you pics. Wow I hope I don't sound desperate to be a part of things your hosting. I really love to help and I really love Hetalia!
Its fine hun xD <3
Mind if I see some pics? c:

Haunterluvcookies

I can send you a pic of the outfit but my friends has the photos and I am at school... who so you want to see Romano or Italy?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 03, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
I can send you a pic of the outfit but my friends has the photos and I am at school... who so you want to see Romano or Italy?
Umm  Italy? ouo

Haunterluvcookies

Can I get you pics tomorrow night maybe... my friends has them and she will be back tommorw. Sorry, I know I am a mess but I have them... I feel bad. But I would love to help... I am so sorry...
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 03, 2012, 07:00:00 PM
Can I get you pics tomorrow night maybe... my friends has them and she will be back tommorw. Sorry, I know I am a mess but I have them... I feel bad. But I would love to help... I am so sorry...
Ffffff dont be sorry hun ;w; Its fine, really

Haunterluvcookies

Okay, I am not this scattered brained I promise. I will try and get them as soon as possible if thats fine, I have the costume but not my pics. The costume looks so nice.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94