Official Carpool Thread

Started by M, April 06, 2012, 02:21:32 AM

M

Sorry for locking the previous thread without any advanced notice.

FanimeCon has partnered with Ridejoy, a social ridesharing site, to help attendees connect and share rides to our convention! It's easy: after signing up via the special link below, just post a ride offer or request, get matched up with other attendees going your way, then share the ride and gas expenses.

FanimeCon is committing to making our convention sustainable - and also reduce the cost and hassle of traveling to our event. This year we're offering a way to help you do just that. Make your trip to FanimeCon more convenient, earth-friendly and fun!

As always, if you have any questions, please message me or post in this thread. =)

http://ridejoy.com/fanime
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Steve.Young

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me as well!  ;D

-
Steve
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

omgwtfrobot

RIDE AVAILABLE

Hey all!

I know this is short notice, but just in case anyone still needs a ride from the Los Angeles area, I am leaving early Saturday morning and coming back Monday evening. Happy to carpool with anyone who can split gas costs. I can comfortably fit one or two passengers, or three if you travel light. I am looking for $45 for one passenger, $30 each for two, or $25 each for three. Shoot me an email if you are interested!
[email protected]