[WTS/WTT] Anime DVDs and Nendoroids for Sale~!

Started by LightandDarkSoul, April 19, 2012, 11:12:38 PM

LightandDarkSoul

And here I am again to just sell a few Anime DVD boxsets.
Please note, I will not be a seller at the Swap Meet. So if you would like to meet up at the con and make the transaction there, I'm more than willing.
We can discuss meeting time and place via PM. But please, be sure you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you want these items.
I don't want to haul items that will end up staying with me the whole con.
I'm also willing to accept paypal payments and ship to your home, but shipping fees do apply.

I'm also willing to accept TRADES for ANIME BOXSETS. If you have a boxset and you see something of interest below, post here or contact me via PM.
I accept used boxsets as long as the set has little wear and discs have no visible flaws/scratches and do not skip. I'm personally an Anime DVD/BD (Blu-ray) collector, so my standards are a bit high on the overall quality. But just a bit.
My personal sets have been well taken care of with very little wear. The items I'm selling below and ones that I wish to sell to re-buy the same series for a smaller set to save shelf space. If there is any damage on any sets, I will indicate it.

As for my Nendoroids, all are imported straight from Japan and guaranteed to be 100% authentic (I order from AmiAmi and Hobby Search). All have been on display, but have no signs of wear, damage, or sun damage. Any damage will be indicated.

=====

So with that out of the way here are the items I'm selling:
(Ex: Anime DVD Name here (notes) [$ price] )
(Ex: Nendoroid Name, series (notes) [$ price] )

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Parts 1 and 2 (eps 1-26) [$30]

Air Vol 1-4 (COMPLETE, individual DVDs) [$20]

Golden Boy Vol 1 and 2 (COMPLETE) [$20]

Soul Eater parts 1-4 (COMPLETE, all 4 parts includes the bonus sticker for each set) [$65]

Knight Hunters (COMPLETE) [$30]
Knight Hunters Eternity (COMPLETE, Individual DVDs in box) [$25]
~~~~~~~Or Both Knight Hunters series for [$50]

Witch Hunter Robin Boxset (COMPLETE, Individual DVDs in artbox) [$100]

Nendoroid Sanzenin Nagi, Hayate Combat Butler [$40]
Nendoroid Ayasaki Hermione (Hayate), Hayate Combat Butler
~~~(missing one ball joint due to one ball joint being mysteriously glued to the body. Not kidding, it was brand new, not previously owned. I had to carefully remove the ball joint, but still lost it in the end. The body has very little damage from the "surgery." Other than that, the rest of the figure is fine.) [$35]
~~~~~~~~~~Or both for [$65]

If you would like pictures, please contact me or let me know here.