Sailor Moon Gathering 2012

Started by MissPanda, April 20, 2012, 11:07:35 PM

MissPanda

Hello Again All Sailor Senshi! So this will be the official Sailor Moon Gathering for 2012. THANK YOU CARLA! She was able to set up something up till now since I've been running behind (WAY Behind) So sorry all!I will be taking the info from Carla's thread and will be sending a time/place confirmation to BSaphire. I had so much fun last year and so many people helped out in my first year and I really appreciate it. So I am hoping to see many Sailor Senshi at Fanime this year, since the re-boot of the manga(Whoop!)  All Characters from any of the Sailor Moon anime, manga, myu, etc. are welcomed!

Day: Sunday
Time: So BSapphire has us down for 2, hope that works for everyone! ^_^
MP: FiF MS
(updated 5/25)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

List of attending ~ Character of attendee (updated 4/20)
- MissPanda -Black Lady
- LadyStabe - Mistress Nine
-Carla - super Sailor Neptune
- Jacki - Super Sailor Uranus
- Shannon - Super Sailor Moon
- amidoji - Princess Kakyuu
- amidoji's friend - Queen Serenity
- amidoji's friend - Princess Serenity
- amidoji's friend - Princess Small Lady
- TifaIA - Sailor Mercury or Queen Beryl
- Violet Vesper - Super Sailor Mercury
- Jessica, jobiberry - Super Sailor Venus
- kimba616 - Super Sailor Jupiter
- White Rose Assassin - Sailor Pluto
- amidoji - Princess Kakyuu

List of possible attendee's ~  Character (updated 4/20)
- manik_semiramis - Princess Serenity
- Olivine - Sailor Mars
- koolcalcat1 - Mistress 9
- weirdlilfaechild - Sailor Saturn

carladawn

pssssst! You wrote my name as Clara.... :P And I'll be going as Super Sailor Neptune.
You're very welcome! I know people wanted a new thread, so I was happy to host one in the meanwhile.

MissPanda

Carla- Sorry girl! I was just trying to get it out as quickly as I could!

monochrome tea

Hey, its Erica~ I'll definitely be there with my Sailor Pluto! ;D
Fanime 2014 Plans:
Judal ~ Magi
Morrigan ~ Darkstalkers
Sabrina ~ Pokemon
Steampunk Sailor Pluto

https://www.facebook.com/MonochromeTea

Amidoji

So. One of my friend's had to back out of attending Fanime. So here's the full run down on our group and we hope to all attend this gathering. I'm going to be Queen Serenity, Anjelchan is going to be Princess Serenity, Smidge is going to Princess Small Lady, Sharachan is going to be Princess Neptune and her three small children will be Tudedo Mask, Chibi-chibi and baby Hotaru. I can't wait to see you all there.

kyouryokusenshi

Hi all, my name is Valerie aka kyouryokusenshi. Despite having gone to fanime for 4 past years, I have FINALLY decided to cosplay! I will be there as Princess Venus.   I can't wait to meet all of you!

tuxedovilay

I would like to be there as Tuxedo Mask if I get it done in time.. If not I will have PGSM Jedite on hand :)
Cosplayer/ Photographer

manik_semiramis

I won't be able to come to this one D:  Trinity Blood is also on Sunday around this time~  and my cosplay for that is completed.  :D  But I'll still be around the con as Princess Serenity~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

MissPanda

THank you everyone who showed up! it was a great gathering and couldn't happen without you all! I wish we had more time to do more photos, it felt very short this year, but I nderstan they needed to keep the area moving because of construction. If you want to see any photos from the gathering or have some to share check out my cosplay FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/misspanda.cosplay.5 it will take a few days but I'll load them as soon as I can! Thank you again and until next year!

AbsolutelyCursed

Just wanted to say you did a great job running the gathering. It's the one gathering I look forward to the most. I will post a link to the pictures I took soon.

kyouryokusenshi

Waiting on you to accept my friend request, MissPanda.

kyouryokusenshi

Any of you going to Sac Anime? If so check out this Sailor Moon gathering. http://forums.sacanime.com/index.php?topic=1647.0

Lady_Hoshi

Will this gathering be returning for 2013?
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

kyouryokusenshi

Been wondering the same thing....updates?!!

SJKazagaruma

4 months until the Con... Updates would be most appreciated  :)...Or, does anyone else know of any other gathering being planned?