Hideo Concert

Started by otakuya, April 24, 2012, 12:55:02 PM

otakuya

http://hideoconcert.com/

Is this new? There isn't anything on the Fanime site about this.

Yuutousei

Oooh yes! Hideo was really great when I saw them in AOD a few years back.  It might have just been added to the schedule.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

M

Hideo is not an official FanimeCon event. It is a great show that you should watch if you have time. =)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

cutiebunny

Since the other musical guests performed at the Montgomery Theatre in the past, seeing how 8pm is booked for the weekend, does that mean that Fanime is just having one concert, and on Friday night...?

GTK

Isn't music fest at the civic auditorium?  The Montgomery theater is on the corner and has only about five hundreds seats. 
"Hold esteem and animate"
"Respect to anime"
Momoi- Sunday Early Morning

Freeden

MusicFest has been in the Civic Auditorium when I've gone to Fanime. Hideo was there last time for the Masquerade. I think they did a small part of their show before the Masquerade actually began, but I would certainly love to see them do the entire Hideo show at Fanime. That would be pretty amazing.

kookiekween99

"... alongside FanimeCon 2012 at the Montgomery Theater in San Jose, CA! $25, general admission. Tickets now on sale."

Ouch, $25? Sucks that Fanime couldn't manage to make this an official event and get it included with the con badge. :/
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Mouse

Quote from: kookiekween99 on April 24, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
"... alongside FanimeCon 2012 at the Montgomery Theater in San Jose, CA! $25, general admission. Tickets now on sale."

Ouch, $25? Sucks that Fanime couldn't manage to make this an official event and get it included with the con badge. :/

It may not be a FanimeCon event, but it is definitely worth your while. $25 for a live performance (complete with music, acting and choreography) isn't bad at all. I saw Hideo when they were in San Luis Obispo and I definitely got my money's worth.

If you have the time and the cash, check it out. It is awesome  :D
Nicole M.
FanimeCon 2012-2013 Head of Publications
FanimeCon 2011 Publications Staff

(feel free to PM me questions :D )