What food do you recommend loading up on?

Started by llaaannniiii, April 29, 2012, 03:46:54 PM

Touya no Miko

If you don't have a fridge(Like us) in your room, bring non-perishable or canned foods and save the refrigerated stuff for when you arrive at the con. Instant noodle isn't a very nutritious food to live on the weekend, so bring other stuff like oatmeal, energy bars, or pb & j sandwiches. If you bring a crock pot you can also make soup, pasta, stew, rice etc. Fresh or dried fruit is good, since they don't always need refrigeration. Don't feel like making anything? What I love about Fanime's location is the wide access to restaurants and fast food places around the area. Every Saturday my friends and I will have dinner at a random restaurant. Love ya House of Pizza. <3 

I'm making sure everyone of our roommates eats or drinks before they head out. Especially since one of my friends is hypoglycemic, which makes her prone to shakes, unless she gets some food in her. We don't want anyone to collapse in exhaustion this year. Even if you're not that hungry, at least carry a snack bar and some water as you walk around the con.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

LordMoufMouf

Quote from: cutiebunny on May 07, 2012, 12:46:50 AM
Bananas
Breakfast bars (especially the multigrain ones)
Dried coconut (high fiber content)
Costco Trail Mix ( love the nuts/raisin combo)
Grapes
Carrots
PBJ Sandwich

THIS. Fruits, veggies, and whole grains are going to keep you healthy, energetic, and looking beautiful. I'd stay away from junk food.