Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 2013 Gathering!

Started by Alexie828, April 30, 2012, 11:05:03 PM

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Alexie828 on June 05, 2012, 11:04:29 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on June 01, 2012, 07:15:32 PM
Quote from: Alexie828 on June 01, 2012, 04:01:02 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 30, 2012, 09:16:28 PM
Any photos guys? :) Me and Lunar didn't go in our Gokudera and Lavina outfit, but we were the Tsuna and Enma that came late. XD..

Oh that was you guys? :D I was wondering where the awesome Tsuna and Enma who came were. tsunafish and I were all lonely, but we were glad to have another Enma and Tsuna with us! Thanks for showing up! :D I'll post up a link to photos when my friend sends it to me. She's got a download link to a ton that she took apparently. I can't wait to see them. *o*
Also, I can see why you wanted to go the Final Fantasy gathering. I heard there was a whole wedding?

Yep, it was us! ^^ The gathering seemed really good, even though we came kinda...late. xD But no problem! Hoping more KHR cosplayers show up next year though! And yay! Photos!~ Post here when you guys upload them. :D But yeah, we were at the Final Fantasy Gathering. No one knew that there was a wedding actually...and me and Lunar didn't really want to go there, because it was taking too much time and yeah, the wedding thing lasted a while, thus...we were late. We would have gladly skipped the Final Fantasy Gathering if we knew that they were doing a whole wedding routine..D; But for sure, we'll be at the gathering on time next year!

Uploaded the photos! Here's the link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/hamgirl828/KHR%20Gathering%20FanimeCon%202012/
They're not the best of quality, but it was nice of my friend to take so many nonetheless. C:
Man, that wedding seemed huge. I can't believe they actually did that. xD Hope to see you guys at the KHR Gathering then! :D

Yeah...it was HUGE. xD But wah! Thank you for the photos!~ :)
"Please don't.."

vietboy

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on June 08, 2012, 07:42:23 PM
Quote from: vietboy on June 06, 2012, 11:55:04 PM
...I got handcuffed twice...By my own representative!

Kinky...isn't it, Tony. :)....xD
It was...I kept yelling that this is too kinky though! I didn't want fanfiction to come to..Or at least I didn't want to be the Uke..
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Alexie828

Alright guys, this thread has been updated for 2013! Let's make this another successful cosplay gathering!

~Alexie

mfong371

Count me in! :D
I'll be going again as TYL!Mukuro <3

vietboy

I'll be coming as Fon once more, sadly I wish I had the body to be in fighting condition. ^^;
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

xsoifonx

Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

CYL Cosplay

Yay~ can't wait guys!

As of now, I will be going as Kokuyo Uniform Chrome and my friend will be TYL! Mukuro. I'll update you gusy if anything changes~ ^^
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

KicksYourButt

YES! A Reborn gathering! XD
I'll be going as Hibari and my friend, Kavi, will be going as Mukuro.

Alexie828

Hey guys! I've been periodically checking this thread, updating new cosplayers, and finally got around to reserving a timeslot and location for us! Please check the first post for the gathering details and any updates to come! Thanks! See you guys at FanimeCon 2013!

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC