Event pics in Fanime program

Started by Glitch, May 01, 2012, 12:17:42 PM

Glitch

So with the pics that are used for certain events in the program, who do I talk to about that if I want The Comedy Club to get an image there? :]

M

Quote from: Glitch on May 01, 2012, 12:17:42 PMSo with the pics that are used for certain events in the program, who do I talk to about that if I want The Comedy Club to get an image there? :]
I don't think we have images for panels in our program guide, but I might be incorrect.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

HunterZero

There must be a Cthulhu for President picture in there somewhere. If there isn't, you better believe an intern is going to suffer.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Mouse

Quote from: MPLe on May 01, 2012, 05:47:30 PM
Quote from: Glitch on May 01, 2012, 12:17:42 PMSo with the pics that are used for certain events in the program, who do I talk to about that if I want The Comedy Club to get an image there? :]
I don't think we have images for panels in our program guide, but I might be incorrect.

We could add pictures for panels to the guide.... if we found some magical way to offset the printing costs for a 200 page program guide. Anyone want to volunteer the extra capital to make that a reality?  :P

(ETA: The above statement is a joke. Me building my own functioning Portal gun over the weekend is more likely.)

Quote from: HunterZero on May 02, 2012, 06:58:26 PM
There must be a Cthulhu for President picture in there somewhere. If there isn't, you better believe an intern is going to suffer.

.... interns are replaceable, right?
Nicole M.
FanimeCon 2012-2013 Head of Publications
FanimeCon 2011 Publications Staff

(feel free to PM me questions :D )

HunterZero

Quote from: Mouse on May 07, 2012, 02:15:30 AM
.... interns are replaceable, right?

You have NO idea how replaceable they are. If the UN ever found out what goes on with our interns, we'd be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Which is, of course, as it should be.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki