D Gray Man

Started by clarapark96, May 02, 2012, 11:14:12 PM

clarapark96

It's been a while since they stopped airing the anime (wow, I can't believe that it's been a couple of years already), and the chapters are being uploaded at a snail's pace because of Hoshino-sensei's injury. Despite this, I have decided to celebrate my first year going to fanimecon for all four days by cosplaying Allen Walker, and revive the D. Gray Man fandom. I was really disappointed that they didn't have a D. Gray Man cosplay gathering!

So, please post anything relevant to D. Gray Man here. I just want to discuss the manga with everyone. PLEASE DON'T SWEAR!

Yuu

It's kind of my fault there is no shoot. I usually run it but I dunno..just didn't get around to it this year. Bu I will srill be there. Hopefully in a better costume than that piece of shit I've had for ever.

We can always hold an unofficial gathering.

I swear. I t can't be helped. Well maybe..but I'd really have to put forth a lot of effort. Not really worth it.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

clarapark96

Quote from: Yuu on May 02, 2012, 11:26:30 PM
It's kind of my fault there is no shoot. I usually run it but I dunno..just didn't get around to it this year. Bu I will srill be there. Hopefully in a better costume than that piece of shit I've had for ever.

We can always hold an unofficial gathering.

I swear. I t can't be helped. Well maybe..but I'd really have to put forth a lot of effort. Not really worth it.

An unofficial meeting fine with me (as long as it's not Saturday afternoon)! Who are you cosplaying?

Yuu

DGM is the only shoot I go to. I might go to the SJ shoot.. So just pick an arbitrary time.

Kanda.  Always go as Kanda.   

I'll have either his 2nd uniform or his 'dead' form.

clarapark96

Quote from: Yuu on May 10, 2012, 11:05:28 AM

DGM is the only shoot I go to. I might go to the SJ shoot.. So just pick an arbitrary time.

Kanda.  Always go as Kanda.   

I'll have either his 2nd uniform or his 'dead' form.

Um, serious question: can I fangirl over you?

I think any time on Sunday is fine for me, though I'd like to get to the B&W ball on time.

Yuu

My first thought was 'Hell no Get the fuck away from me!"
  But you asked, and if I don't reward  the polite ones then where is the incentive?  So,sure what the hell.

airanimechiic

oh is this the thread for the gathering? how come its not linked on the gathering url list? lol
and did you guys pick the location/time/etc yet?
can't wait to see everyone there~
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

clarapark96

Thank you! I'll look forward to taking lots of pictures  :D

I'm still not sure about the time... maybe right after the SJ meet?

Yuu

Not sure how I feel about a lot of pictures. I look great in Real life but Goddamn do cameras have it out for me.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?action=post;quote=440354;topic=17281.0;num_replies=5;sesc=6e80fe19e63d0eee28c0e5ee21575fce

clarapark96

Haha don't worry about it, a little bit of photoshop and lighting/angle adjustments will (hopefully) help! I must say that I'm not the most photogenic person, either.