Karaoke Song Library Request Thread- 2012

Started by Hank-KKD, May 03, 2012, 01:20:22 PM

Hank-KKD

We're in the process of updating our karaoke song library and we wanted to ask you, the fans and attendees, what you'd like to sing!

Here's what we currently have: http://anime-karaoke.com/songLists.php

Please post any suggestions in this topic. One rule: You must list the specific song title (and artist info, if known).

In particular we're looking for suggestions of Vocaloid songs, but suggestions on any anime/j-pop/j-rock title and artist are welcome.

kookiekween99

My friend wanted me to request Aimo from Macross Frontier. I don't know the artist name, sorry.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

persiandragon

Kat-tun - Sweet Chains

Utada Hikaru- First love

Alexie828

If possible, my friends and I would absolutely love Sapphire by Kalafina! We couldn't find the karaoke version of that song, and removing the vocals is impossible since there's an echo added to the background, so there's still a (rather loud) voice singing in the back. I couldn't muffle it without making the rest of the music sound icky. I know Sapphire isn't a very well known or popular song, which is why the karaoke version isn't out there. If you guys can get it, that would be amazingly awesome! Thanks!

Nina Star 9

It's a Beautiful Day by Pizzicato Five.

I'd love to sing it~ It's pretty much the one P5 song that I'd love to sing that you guys don't have (that I don't already have memorized). ...Not that anyone sings their music besides me, haha.

Ruzuki

Id like to request Everlasting Guilty Crown by Egoist, and Blurry Eyes by L'arc~en~Ciel.

Also, this same Karaoke group did AOD as well, and I noticed that the online song list is not entirely accurate. There were several songs people sang that are not on that list, such as Ready Steady Go, by L'arc~en~Ciel.

Other suggestions:
Id also love to see some Ar Tonelico songs...
The Heart Speaks
Flame~Homura
Exec_Viena
Method_Replakia
Method_Implanta
Method_Metafalica
Exec.with_Method_Metafalica
Exec_Flip_Fusionsphere
Exec_Chronicle_Key
Hartes ciel, melenas walasye
Exec_Sphilia

As for Vocaloid...
Sweets Beast -Kaito
I like you, I love you (Suki Daisuki) -Rin

Seraphil

地獄の端にて君を待つ(Waiting for You at the Edge of Hell) by 石鹸屋(Sekken-Ya)
シャボン(Soap) by 石鹸屋(Sekken-Ya)
もう歌しかうたえない(Unable to Do Anything But Sing) by 石鹸屋(Sekken-Ya)
True Blossom by 石鹸屋(Sekken-Ya)

Please do add some of these.  It always makes me sad that Eientewi is the only Sekken-Ya song you guys have in the database.  There's only an offvocal for Soap, which I think is on the band score versions of the Shabon single and the Primitive Communication album.

Also

レザマリでもつらくないっ!(Lasermari is Not Difficult!) by COOL&CREATE (the Drizzly Again album has the offvocal track.)
レヴァリエ(Reverie) by COOL&CREATE (the Drizzly Again album has the offvocal track.)
最速最高シャッターガール(Fastest Highest Shutter Girl) by COOL&CREATE (the スーパーシャッターガール[Super Shutter Girl] album has the offvocal track.)

Xanreo

I see that there is a Kpop section so will Kpop requests be taken into consideration as well?

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Sygmus

I see there are a few My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs in there.  Any chance you could get "At the Gala"?

Hank-KKD

Quote from: Xanreo on May 05, 2012, 11:11:28 PM
I see that there is a Kpop section so will Kpop requests be taken into consideration as well?

Yes

MysticHera

r_chan

Tasogare x Otome Amnesia OP - "Choir Jail"
Smile more, because frowning makes you wrinkle x)

Hank-KKD

Just a note that our online song book has been refreshed to include songs in our library as of the end of our last event (AOD back in February). We will need to stop adding songs by the end of this weekend, so any last minute requests, get them in now

p.s. Trivia note- Blurry Eyes is song ID 2 in our database. First person who can tell me (by PM) the name of the song with Song ID #1 will win a prize.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Here are some to update your Karaoke Library on the Artist Sphere.  (I Love Aki Toyosaki, Minako Kotobiki, Haruka Tomatsu, and Ayahi Takagaki  :D)

Artist: Sphere

Future Stream from Hatsukoi Limited

Now Loading...Sky from Asobi ni Iku Yo!

High Powered from Shiryaku Ika Musume Season 2

Non Stop Road from Natsuiro Kiseki (Opening)
Ashita e no Kaerimichi from Natsuiro Kiseki (Ending)

Added

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Sign by Ray (Opening)
Vidro Moyou by Nagi Yanagi (Ending)

Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Sygmus on May 05, 2012, 11:44:38 PM
I see there are a few My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs in there.  Any chance you could get "At the Gala"?

At the Gala is actually already there, but labeled as "Grand Galloping Gala." c:

Smile, Smile, Smile! from MLP:FiM Would be nice to have, though! <3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

asngtrst

I was planning to sing "Magnet" by Vocaloid for the contest, but it wasn't in the song library~ so I request "Magnet" by Vocaloid just for regular karaoke~ i know others would love to sing this as well XD
Huehuehuehuehue

Xanreo

Simple question but what does S stand for on the karaoke site under lyrics?

I would also like to place the following requests:

Love Song - Big Bang
Koe o Kikasete - Big Bang
My Heaven - Big Bang
Lies - Big Bang
Let's Go On A Trip - SM Town
Tonight - Jay Park
Issei no Sei - Shuhei Kita

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

persiandragon

Laggy

Cara Mia Addia from Portal 2 would be awesome.

DarkFujin

Any chance to get some Phineas and Ferb songs?