Musicfest guest Igaguri Chiba

Started by Mordyan, May 06, 2012, 09:23:42 AM

Mordyan

The other thread where people were discussing Igaguri Chiba was locked for going off topic so I wanted to start another one.

Please keep this thread about Igaguri Chiba and Sendai Kamotsu.

Oh and Nightmare as well since according to wiki (while not an authoritative source) Sendai Kamotsu is just the members of Nightmare! ;D

So does Chiba really equal Yomi?

Mordyan

M

Quote from: Mordyan on May 06, 2012, 09:31:06 AMHere is the Wiki article for reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare_%28Japanese_band%29
I don't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. Igaguri Chiba is the younger brother of Nightmare's vocalist, Yomi. =)

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

chifunii

Quote from: MPLe on May 06, 2012, 09:33:58 AM
Quote from: Mordyan on May 06, 2012, 09:31:06 AMHere is the Wiki article for reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare_%28Japanese_band%29
I don't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about. Igaguri Chiba is the younger brother of Nightmare's vocalist, Yumi. =)

*Yomi
But yes, it's Yomi's younger brother. 8Dd
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Angelx624

So, Igaguri isn't Yomi then, but his brother? *So confused*

Cause, I was the one to ask that in the previous thread, but it got locked, so my question wasn't answered. :c
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

M

Quote from: chifunii on May 06, 2012, 02:55:21 PM*Yomi
I'm embarrassed - please forgive my typo. =(

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 06, 2012, 09:05:58 PMSo, Igaguri isn't Yomi then, but his brother? *So confused*
Cause, I was the one to ask that in the previous thread, but it got locked, so my question wasn't answered. :c
I'm sorry that no one was able to ask your question. Igaguri Chiba's public and official story is that he is the younger brother of Yomi (Nightmare). =)

(I would strongly advise that you look this up on your own as the answer is *very* simple.) ;)

Angelx624

Quote from: MPLe on May 06, 2012, 09:17:30 PM

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 06, 2012, 09:05:58 PMSo, Igaguri isn't Yomi then, but his brother? *So confused*
I'm sorry that no one was able to ask your question. Igaguri Chiba's public and official story is that he is the younger brother of Yomi (Nightmare). =)

(I would strongly advise that you look this up on your own as the answer is *very* simple.) ;)

So, he just "poses" as his younger brother, yes? Since, it says that the band consists of entirely the same members. =w=
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 07, 2012, 02:57:58 AM

So, he just "poses" as his younger brother, yes? Since, it says that the band consists of entirely the same members. =w=

From my 'brief' research, that appears to be the case, but I am no expert on Japanese musicians and bands.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Angelx624

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 07, 2012, 12:48:26 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 07, 2012, 02:57:58 AM

From my 'brief' research, that appears to be the case, but I am no expert on Japanese musicians and bands.
Ya, it appears to be that way. o.o Well, maybe this is a hint that Nightmare's the other Music Fest guest? >>" Just my theory...... xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

furufeisu

Yes, He is Yomi. But out of respect we follow his storyline in Chiba being yomi's younger brother because sendai Kamotsu is Nightmares alter ego band... so they have a theme to it.

M

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 07, 2012, 08:32:57 PMYa, it appears to be that way. o.o Well, maybe this is a hint that Nightmare's the other Music Fest guest? >>" Just my theory...... xDD
Posting theories are bad... It gets people's hopes up and down. =(

furufeisu

Quote from: MPLe on May 07, 2012, 10:15:51 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 07, 2012, 08:32:57 PMYa, it appears to be that way. o.o Well, maybe this is a hint that Nightmare's the other Music Fest guest? >>" Just my theory...... xDD
Posting theories are bad... It gets people's hopes up and down. =(
omg yeah don't hint around like that T___T I'm already sad the rest of the band won't be there. But Chiba is enough for now.
Congrats to Chiba!

Touya no Miko

Nooo don't get my hopes up about Nightmare, it'll just make me sad if they aren't announced. Though having Chiba is just totally awesome by itself.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Angelx624

Well, I still have my hopes up really high for Versailles. But that wasn't my intention. ;w;" I was just saying..... D8

And ok, so it is Yomi. Yay! :P Glad that was cleared up! 8D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

M

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 08, 2012, 12:28:57 AMWell, I still have my hopes up really high for Versailles. But that wasn't my intention. ;w;" I was just saying..... D8

And ok, so it is Yomi. Yay! :P Glad that was cleared up! 8D
*sigh* Angelx624, I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up but Yomi will not be at FanimeCon. However, his younger brother (Igaguri Chiba) will be. Please stop posting rumors and speculation. :(

Angelx624

Ffffftffffft, rumors?? xPP What are you *cough* talking abo--

Oh, RIGHT!! *Ahem* Sorry, I guess I was just uhhh.... confused!! Yes, uhm, it's clearly Yomi's younger brother. :'D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

M

Yup... and now to lock this thread to prevent others from spreading incorrect information.

;)