FanimeCon 2012 Karaoke Contest- Signups Are Now CLOSED

Started by Hank-KKD, May 06, 2012, 09:39:02 PM

Valen_T-iNe

done! i guess im one of the last ones in the entry or maybe i'll be on waitlist.

this will be my 3rd time! >:)
[2009] Fanime Karaoke (2nd place)

[2010] Anime On Display Karaoke (2nd place, as duet)

[2011] Fanime Karaoke (9th place, as duet)

now up for Fanime 2012!!!!!!!!!!

iAnimePHr34k

Is it ok to sign up even though you don't have a badge currently but you'll by the badge on Friday reg?

asngtrst

Hey everybody :)  Good luck to all contestants! I hope I make it in the list! It will be my first time competing.
Huehuehuehuehue

Cloud

Quote from: asngtrst on May 07, 2012, 03:36:02 PM
Hey everybody :)  Good luck to all contestants! I hope I make it in the list! It will be my first time competing.

Good luck to you too! This will be my second time competing. It was really fun last year! Also, I read your signature...
今 日本語 を 勉強していますか? きみ の 日本語 は あまり 下手 じゃない と 思いますけど。 もっと 勉強したら, 上手 に なれますよ。

marisuga

Quote from: Cloud on May 07, 2012, 04:02:58 PM
Hey everybody :)  Good luck to all contestants! I hope I make it in the list! It will be my first time competing.

Good luck to you too! This will be my second time competing. It was really fun last year!

はい!勉強しています。明日、オラルクイズがあります。。。

Cloud

Quote from: Marisuga on May 07, 2012, 05:08:52 PM
はい!勉強しています。明日、オラルクイズがあります。。。

そうですか? 私 も 勉強している。 明日, いい てん を もらう と いいですね。

marisuga

should we have gotten a confirmation e-mail or anything??

princesskitty18

Quote from: GaleWolf on May 06, 2012, 09:39:02 PM
Signups are now closed, and we have reached the contestant limit. The Start List and Waiting List will be posted by Monday before con.

YAYY!! :)
cant wait!
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

asngtrst

Quote from: Cloud on May 07, 2012, 04:02:58 PM
Hey everybody :)  Good luck to all contestants! I hope I make it in the list! It will be my first time competing.

Good luck to you too! This will be my second time competing. It was really fun last year! Also, I read your signature...

うん!wwwありがとうございます!(I will type in English now, so people will understand) I am studying because I come from Filipino, Chinese, Japanese descent, have family members living there, and am weak in my native languages.  My girlfriend is also an international student from Chiba, and I am planning to move in with my family in Kani-shi, Gifu to further continue my studies and pursue a career in a year or so, meaning this might be my last Fanime in the states.
Anyways, I digress, good luck to everybody! Let's make this fanime karaoke contest and year memorable for everybody!
Huehuehuehuehue

Cloud

Quote from: asngtrst on May 08, 2012, 04:13:44 PM
うん!wwwありがとうございます!(I will type in English now, so people will understand) I am studying because I come from Filipino, Chinese, Japanese descent, have family members living there, and am weak in my native languages.  My girlfriend is also an international student from Chiba, and I am planning to move in with my family in Kani-shi, Gifu to further continue my studies and pursue a career in a year or so, meaning this might be my last Fanime in the states.
Anyways, I digress, good luck to everybody! Let's make this fanime karaoke contest and year memorable for everybody!

I'm half Japanese, but I'm still nowhere near fluent. I'm planning to study in Japan a couple of years from now. Hopefully everything works out alright. Good luck with your studies and career! It sounds like a really interesting experience!
I completely agree, let's all have fun competing in the contest and make this year's fanime a memorable one! :)

yoshi4sushi

i understand you, cloud. if you ever need some advice, you can ask me. i half fluent in speaking Japanese. 12 years, but i still need more practice. i hope to see you at the event. i can't wait to hear you n everyone sing. i signed up too, so look out for me.

Quote from: Cloud on May 08, 2012, 07:19:15 PM
Quote from: asngtrst on May 08, 2012, 04:13:44 PM

I'm half Japanese, but I'm still nowhere near fluent. I'm planning to study in Japan a couple of years from now. Hopefully everything works out alright. Good luck with your studies and career! It sounds like a really interesting experience!
I completely agree, let's all have fun competing in the contest and make this year's fanime a memorable one! :)

Cloud

Quote from: yoshi4sushi on May 08, 2012, 07:26:35 PM
i understand you, cloud. if you ever need some advice, you can ask me. i half fluent in speaking Japanese. 12 years, but i still need more practice. i hope to see you at the event. i can't wait to hear you n everyone sing. i signed up too, so look out for me.

Thank you! I hope to see you there too. I'm really looking forward to fanime and the contest!

Hank-KKD

Quote from: Marisuga on May 07, 2012, 10:44:15 PM
should we have gotten a confirmation e-mail or anything??

Not yet. Give me a few days :-)

yoshi4sushi

i'll cheer for if you cheer for me.  :)

Quote from: Cloud on May 08, 2012, 07:50:52 PM
Quote from: yoshi4sushi on May 08, 2012, 07:26:35 PM

Thank you! I hope to see you there too. I'm really looking forward to fanime and the contest!