Gametrailers Presents: Pop Fiction [Friday - 7-8pm]

Started by MikeTSA, May 09, 2012, 12:17:48 AM

MikeTSA

Friday, May 25th, 2012
7pm-8pm, Panels I

The staff behind GameTrailers.com's web series Pop-Fiction make a return to FanimeCon! We'll take a look at some of the more recent episodes involving Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and debut a brand new episode! Followed by a Q&A session.

Last year was sort of a test run for this panel idea, and we had a decent turn out for it being a relatively unknown web show at the time. However, after our AX panel last year, it's clear people liked this enough to keep doing them. Hopefully we'll raise some more awareness and have a better turn out this year. We're going to debut a brand new episode during the panel, take some Q&A, and there might be one more surprise in store.

If you have no idea what Pop Fiction is, just check it out below.
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/pop-fiction/13123

jacktchance

Pop Fiction is great and I would love to attend the panel, but I'll be selling at the Swap Meet this year.  :(

MikeTSA

No worries, the episode will be online to check out as always. If you're heading to AX this year, we'll be doing another panel then, too.

Zero_Kirby

MikeTSA

In addition to a new episode, we have a few older episodes that are getting "updates", and they could possible be ready in time for next Friday - so there might be a new content overload.