Need suggestions, please!

Started by darkangel10x, May 10, 2012, 01:11:09 PM

darkangel10x

So, I desperately need some ideas for a cosplay.
I'm 5'4"
I'm Korean
Short, black hair (kind of boy cut, but it's a "disconnected" cut. Check out my profile picture for an idea on what it looks like. That is my actual pic. It's spiked in the back in the pic, but when it's down it's pretty short. But the whole "disconnected" part is referring to the longer hair in the front than in the back)
I would say I'm about an average build. May possibly be able to pull off a guy cosplay.
The only idea I have so far is Saya from Blood +  :-[

HunterZero

You could probably cosplay that one girl from Naruto. You know, the one who is a ninja and has a crush on Naruto.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

otakuya

You don't have to cosplay to have fun at Fanime

BunofGovt

Besides Blood +, what other anime do you watch, manga do you read, games do you play, tv series, etc?  If there isn't a character (and you don't have to look exactly like that character to cosplay her/him), then you might try an original cosplay with an outfit that follows along the lines of any show you watch, but isn't exact.  But as HunterZero said, you don't have to cosplay , although it's fun to pretend you are someone else sometimes.  Maybe you can put together a school outfit (plaid skirt, white shirt with ribbon or tie, etc.).  You could add 'blood' and be a zombie or vampire victim.  :D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

echoshadow

Quote from: Otakuya on May 13, 2012, 05:22:42 PM
You don't have to cosplay to have fun at Fanime
Agreed. But if you still want to, a typical school girl cosplay is the quick and easy way.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Maskenlav

why not be Hell Girl? All she does is wear a black and white schoolgirl outfit with a red ribbon tie. Would seem to fit your needs lol

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a228/Nowitzer/133167405383269.jpg
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Darkstride

A little late nite, but if you have the same looks next year (provided you don't grow put your hair, change ethnicity magically,  etc) you could pull off a good Holly Summers from No More Heroes. Bring a shovel.
Beep zoop deet

My costumes for 2013
Mecha Lincoln and Quote [cave story guy]

FANIME 2012 Pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4133348450008.2172368.1172432936&type=1