electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: San Jose Airport Garden Hotel good or bad?  (Read 1997 times)

Maskenlav

• Being abused by Yurippe is no fun
  • Inu-Posta
  • The Barnacle Battlefront!
    • View Profile
San Jose Airport Garden Hotel good or bad?
« on: May 13, 2012, 12:52:58 AM »

has anyone ever stayed there before? On Priceline it lists them as a 3 star hotel with a guest rating of 6.7 out of 10 so I'm guessing their decent enough to stay a weekend at. Now my concern is hospitality, cleanliness and services. If anyone has experience with them please tell me your HONEST non-biased opinion before I consider booking with them! Thank you for your thoughts.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:25:21 AM by Maskenlav »
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

MPLe

• Senior Moderator
  • (Yes, it changes randomly :P)
    • View Profile
Re: San Jose Airport Garden Hotel good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »

has anyone ever stayed there before? On Priceline it lists them as a 3 star hotel with a guest rating of 6.7 out of 10 so I'm guessing their decent enough to stay a weekend at. Now my concern is hospitality, cleanliness and services. If anyone has experience with them please tell me your HONEST non-biased opinion before I consider booking with them! Thank you for your thoughts.
I have never stayed there, but I have had friends stay there while staying in the Bay Area for a weekend, so I think it is decent enough for that.

Is there a reason why you're against staying at the Radisson? I believe it's cheaper than the San Jose Airport Garden (if it's not, ignore this part of my post!).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

otakuya

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:38:51 AM »

SJ Airport Garden is alright. I haven't heard anything major about it, but it is next to the light rail station and airport. It used to be a huge Holiday Inn resort hotel, but now it's an independant.
BTW, the old Wyndham hotel on First Street is now a new Holiday Inn hotel.

Maskenlav

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »

thanks guys for the input. I've decided to go ahead and book with these guys to test the waters for future refrences. Depending on my weekend experiences there I will recommend/oppose this place if such negativity occurs. I actually have to say their cheaper than Radisson by 10 dollars lol

otakuya

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 06:36:57 AM »

*plug alert*
I used to work at the Staybridge Suites across the freeway from Airport Garden and M8trix. If you have your own car, I recommend that hotel because it's all suites and includes seperate bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. It's generally about the same price as Airport Garden (I think), but with a LOT more space and quiet.
*end plug*

Maskenlav

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »

thanks for the heads up but I checked them out and they have increased abit. Airport Garden has a fixed rate for the fanime event so I've booked with them but crossing my fingers they won't destroy my weekend haha
Pages: [1]

Page created in 2.922 seconds with 36 queries.