Dragon Ball Gathering 2012?

Started by Tabbychan, May 13, 2012, 06:33:38 PM

Tabbychan

So I just added Videl as a Cosplay and I've been launch for the last five years. I noticed there is no Dragon ball/Z Gathering. If I get three other people by by Tuesday I will make this an official gathering :)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Friday
Time: 5:00pm

Cosplayer count: 6

Cosplayers:
Tabbychan - Videl(Pigtails)
Amidoji - Buu Saga Bulma
Sharsachan + others - Bulma, Baby trunks, Young trunks, and Young bra.

Pictures:
Full Group Picture Serious
Full Group Picture Silly
Ladies
Guys
Good
Evil
Random Couplings/Groups
Requests
Full Group Serious
Full Group Silly

Tabbychan

Only a day or so before official gathering list closes:P If this doesn't get people I'm sure I'll see ya'll at the shonen jump gathering?:)

Amidoji

I'm hoping to come as Buu Saga Bulma. I'd love to meet up.

sharsachan

looks like we may have missed the deadline [as I fail and havent even checked the forums until today] but I'm doing DBZ and bringing three small DBZ cosplayers with me.

I'll be Bulma with my baby as Baby Trunks, and I will have a young Trunks and a young Bra! we would LOVE to have pictures!
Founder of the Desert Chikins

Tabbychan

Well It would be Unofficial but if you guys are still interested in Pictures i will have a photographer with e . ;) We would just need to agree on a time and day <3 I am still willing to run it as if it's a real gathering xD

sharsachan

I'm planning to be at the old school gather at 6pm on friday but any time earlier in the day should work for us!

Amidoji

I'm good for friday. I'm with Shara and planning to wear Bulma to the old school anime gathering.

Tabbychan

Friday could work for me too :) How does maybe 5pm? It wont be on the official boards since it's past the date but since old school(which I was also considering XD) is at 6pm it will make things easier? :)

sharsachan

5pm should be great! I dont have a clue what "1FCC RS" means for the location though, I havent been to Fanime in quite a few years...

Tabbychan

It means First Floor Riser Stage. <3

If you enter the con where the fountains used to be(it's now a pitiful little garden) It will be on your Left near the Stairs^^

Also Good news guys! B added us to the official list:D

sharsachan

Thank you!! I heard they tore out the fountains, I was so sad!!!

and yay for being on the official list!! SO exciting :)

Tabbychan

Yeah I was too :\ it'll be weird without the fountains this year XD I assume it'll be a lot hotter without them too D:

and I know :D B is so cool for adding us <3