stupid costume question?

Started by Avaria, May 15, 2012, 02:41:21 PM

Avaria

hey, i just wanted to ask this because im paranoid and like conformation about stuff.

i was planning on going to fanime as an original character. basically he's a demon in a suit. i was just wondering if this was okay? i can link a picture to the character so you have an idea, though i doubt ill try to get the blade.

mariotheotaku

I don't see why not, as long as you follow the costume and prop rules you should be ok.

http://www.fanime.com/code-of-conduct/costume-and-props-rules/

Luna Scamander

Quote from: Avaria on May 15, 2012, 02:41:21 PM
hey, i just wanted to ask this because im paranoid and like conformation about stuff.

i was planning on going to fanime as an original character. basically he's a demon in a suit. i was just wondering if this was okay? i can link a picture to the character so you have an idea, though i doubt ill try to get the blade.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like you're asking if you'll get in trouble for doing an original character?  You won't, I did an original take on the mad hatter, and I've never heard of anyone being told they weren't allowed to simply dress however they wanted.  If you're asking about the prop rules and such, then mario answered that.