Anime Video Game Cosplay Geek Clearing House > General Anime Chat

Anime That Are On Your "To Watch" List

(1/6) > >>

JohnnyAR:
Any anime you guys haven't had time to finish, catch up on, or start watching?

Need to Finish

Patlabor
City Hunter
Full Metal Panic

Need Start Watching

Bobby's Girl
Wicked City

tea:
I still need to finish up Gurren Lagann! I kind of stopped when Kamina died.
And I saw the Japanese website for Arashi no Yoru ni, and it looks really cute and unique! I haven't seen it yet, though...
My friend has also been pestering me to watch Penguindrum. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I heard a lot of great things about it!

edit: I'm currently watching the Arashi no Yoru ni movie from 2005, and it's really good! The anime looks pretty childish in comparison, but ... I haven't seen it yet so I can't say much

take a look if you'd like!

edit2: watched the first minute of the anime and I DON'T THINK THE WHOLE 3D THING IS WORKING OUT...AT ALL... the movie was a lot better :')

Yuutousei:
I haven't finished Madoka yet so that's on the list.  I'm also starting Sakamichi no Apollon today, and should probably finish Kimi to Boku at some point.  Friends are also urging me to watch Gurren Lagann and Black Lagoon, and I really want to watch Terra E... now that I have the box sets.

JohnnyAR:

--- Quote from: Yuutousei on May 17, 2012, 05:40:46 PM ---I haven't finished Madoka yet so that's on the list.  I'm also starting Sakamichi no Apollon today, and should probably finish Kimi to Boku at some point.  Friends are also urging me to watch Gurren Lagann and Black Lagoon, and I really want to watch Terra E... now that I have the box sets.

--- End quote ---

You really should watch Gurren Lagann, they were showing the movies at at the con.

jindo:
Need to watch....
1. Shippuden
2. Prince of Tennis
3. Gundam AGE
4. Kaikan Phrase

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version