Electronic Post Cards

Started by Master Roshi, May 17, 2012, 03:35:18 PM

keitoghostie

Is there any way to check and see if we registered with the code?
Because I think I did but I'm not sure and I don't want to spend time in a line only to find out my badge isn't even there

I tried checking through the registration site and combing through my emails and it didn't yield anything!

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: keitoghostie on May 22, 2012, 06:32:21 PM
Because I think I did but I'm not sure and I don't want to spend time in a line only to find out my badge isn't even there

I tried checking through the registration site and combing through my emails and it didn't yield anything!
Go where you originally signed up on the website (http://registration.fanime.com/) and click "Log In". It shows up on your account where you can edit your username. The first link. It is very easy to miss.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

keitoghostie

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 22, 2012, 06:43:08 PM
Quote from: keitoghostie on May 22, 2012, 06:32:21 PM

Go where you originally signed up on the website (http://registration.fanime.com/) and click "Log In". It shows up on your account where you can edit your username. The first link. It is very easy to miss.
Oh man thank you!

Looks like I'll be making a detour to the doubletree then

NerdyBirdAsh

I never got an electronic postcard.... So I'm going to print out my invoice and hope that works. I:
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

SOawesomeness

Quote from: ash_chan on May 24, 2012, 12:07:42 AM
I never got an electronic postcard.... So I'm going to print out my invoice and hope that works. I:

Check your account. Log into registration.fanime.com

It should be there at least.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Makise09

Given that I don't remember even hearing about the promo code when I registered should I be worried about going to the wrong place? I don't see how to find out if my group used it or not.

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 24, 2012, 12:21:43 AM
Quote from: ash_chan on May 24, 2012, 12:07:42 AM

Check your account. Log into registration.fanime.com

It should be there at least.

I can't seem to find it there either.
Only my invoice is there. :c
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019