WTS - Swap Meet 2012: Figures, Manga, Games, more!

Started by Ecchi ja Nai, May 22, 2012, 01:01:19 AM

Ecchi ja Nai

With Fanime and Swap Meet 2012 only days away, I thought I'd put up a last minute post for folks to get an idea of what I'll be bringing.  This isn't a complete listing of everything I'll have, and I'll be sharing the space with a friend, so who knows what other kind of goodies you'll be able to find in our 5x10 space!

Please note that I'm still figuring out the prices of some of these items, mostly the figures, and that the price and selection may change by the time I actually get set up in our assigned spot.  In many cases, there will be some flexibility in the pricing, especially if multiple items are purchased.  Also be aware that all items listed are in like-new used condition, except where noted otherwise.  I try to keep my stuff in good condition, but expect to see the usual shelf wear on boxes or slight cover bends in manga.

Anime figures (please see this list for images of the available figures: http://myfigurecollection.net/list/7656)
Julia - Cowboy Bebop (Yamato)
Tokiha Mai - Mai-Hime (Max Factory)
Nina Wang - Mai-Otome (Organic)
Yumemiya Arika - Mai-Otome (Organic)
Lena Sayers - Mai-Otome S.ifr (Milestone)
Nagi - Kannagi (Banpresto)
Inu Yasha - Inu Yasha (Kotobukiya
Kagome & Shippo - Inu Yasha (Kotobukiya)
Hyakkisyo Shion - Shirow Masamune (Beagle)
Hazuki - Tsukuyomi -Moonphase- (Alter)
Iroha - Samurai Spirits (Art Storm)
Narusegawa Naru, Otohime Mutsumi and Maehara Shinobu - Love Hina (SEGA) - sold as a set
Nishino Tsukasa (school and gym uniforms) and Toujou Aya (school and gym uniforms) - Ichigo 100% (Omnicle) - sold as a set
HoiHoi-San, Combat-san, PEST-X-san - Ichigeki Sacchu! HoiHoi-san Legacy (Kotobukiya) - I'm actually not sure if I'll be bringing this set.  If I do, I'll be asking for $150

Trading "figures"
Fender Mustang (Red Variant) - Beck
Gibson Les Paul (Yui strap version) - K-On!
Fender Jazz Bass (Mio strap version) x2 - K-On!
Gibson Flying V (Sawako strap version) - K-On!
Gibson Flying V (stand version) - K-On!
- other random trading figures/blind box items

Manga
After School Charisma vol 4 - $5.00
Bakuman vol 8 - $5.00 (reserved)
Bleach vol 7, 8, 13, 14, 18 - $4.00 each or $15 for the set
Chibi Vampire vol 1, 12 - $4.00
Drifters vol 1 - $4.00
Fallen Vampire vol 1 - $4.00
Fushigi Yugi vol 3 - $3.00
Fushigi Yugi: Gendu Kaiden vol 8 - $3.00
Initial D vol 15-20 - $4.00 each or $15 for the set
Papillon vol 3 - $3.00
Prince of Tennis vol 10-12 - $3.00 each or $6 for the set
Sayonara, Zetsubo-Sensei vol 1-3 - $4.00 each or $10 for the set (reserved)
Togainu no Chi vol 1 - $4.00
Yokai Doctor vol 1 - $4.00

PS3 Games
Bleach: Soul Resurreccion - $50.00
Borderlands - $15.00
Fight Night Champion - $25.00 (new, sealed)
Mass Effect 2 - $20.00
Nier - $20.00
Rage - $20.00
Red Dead Redemption - $20.00
Resident Evil 5 - $20.00
Soul Calibur IV - $15.00
Way of the Samurai 3 - $25.00

PS2 Game
Resident Evil 4: Premium Edition Metal Case - $30.00 (includes limited edition art, slight damage to corner/spine of case)

Other items I'll be bringing include t-shirts, a few anime DVDs, books, magazines and other random and cool Japanese toys and knick-knacks.  Possibly some other American comic sets.  My friend and I will be selling all night both Thursday and Friday.  Make sure to be on the look out for us, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

cottoncandymuffin

hiyas I'm interested in the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vol. 1-3 and Bakuman vol.8. Would you be willing to go for $12-$13 total?

Ecchi ja Nai

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 22, 2012, 01:57:32 PM
hiyas I'm interested in the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vol. 1-3 and Bakuman vol.8. Would you be willing to go for $12-$13 total?

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to hold firm at $15 for the four volumes.  That's only because Bakuman wound up being a duplicate (always keep your manga list up to date, kids!) and thus is unread.  And I think $10 is a good price for three mint volumes of Zetsubou.  That doesn't mean this will hold true throughout the swap meet, though.

yotsuba

Ecchi ja Nai

Quote from: yotsuba on May 22, 2012, 07:12:46 PM
Any other Cowboy Bebop figures by any chance?

Sorry, the Julia figure is the only piece of Cowboy Bebop merchandise I currently have.  Man, I'm 0-for-2 so far.

Yuutousei

Can you give me an estimate on the price of the Mai figure?
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on May 22, 2012, 06:46:42 PM
Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to hold firm at $15 for the four volumes.  That's only because Bakuman wound up being a duplicate (always keep your manga list up to date, kids!) and thus is unread.  And I think $10 is a good price for three mint volumes of Zetsubou.  That doesn't mean this will hold true throughout the swap meet, though.
Alright, I'll take it for $15 then. Will you be at swap meet Friday? Maybe I can meet you before it starts ;)

Ecchi ja Nai

Quote from: Yuutousei on May 22, 2012, 07:33:40 PM
Can you give me an estimate on the price of the Mai figure?

I think I'm pricing Mai at $60.  She's huge at 1/6 scale; nearly 11 inches tall!  I think she retailed at around $85.

I know it adds up to be quite a lot, but if anyone out there is looking to pick up all of the Hime/Otome figures, I think I can make a pretty good deal on the four of them.

Ecchi ja Nai

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 22, 2012, 09:11:05 PM
Alright, I'll take it for $15 then. Will you be at swap meet Friday? Maybe I can meet you before it starts ;)

I'll be at swap meet both Thursday and Friday nights.  I think my friend and I will be in spots 58 and 67, respectively.  I not sure if I'll have time to meet before hand, as I'm actually staffing an event.  If you're sure you want them, I don't mind putting them aside for you.  Send me a private message if you're interested, so I know who I'm saving them for.

Yuutousei

Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on May 22, 2012, 09:14:12 PM
I think I'm pricing Mai at $60.  She's huge at 1/6 scale; nearly 11 inches tall!  I think she retailed at around $85.

I know it adds up to be quite a lot, but if anyone out there is looking to pick up all of the Hime/Otome figures, I think I can make a pretty good deal on the four of them.
I haven't seen Otome so I'm less invested in them "/  I'll think about it, but at this point, I don't even know if I'll be there in time for the swap meet either days.
Good luck selling though!   You're pricey but since I've seen the figure before, it's totes worth it if I get the chance to stop by.

Also random but would you by any chance have a minidisc player that you're selling?
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

Ecchi ja Nai

Quote from: Yuutousei on May 22, 2012, 09:43:52 PM
I haven't seen Otome so I'm less invested in them "/  I'll think about it, but at this point, I don't even know if I'll be there in time for the swap meet either days.
Good luck selling though!   You're pricey but since I've seen the figure before, it's totes worth it if I get the chance to stop by.

Also random but would you by any chance have a minidisc player that you're selling?

If you like Hime, I definitely recommend that you watch Mai-Otome and the S.ifr OVAs.  I know a lot of my stuff seems pretty expensive (no takers on the HoiHoi-san set yet?) but a lot of the figures I'm selling were expensive when they were released.  I'm not trying to rake it in with my prices, but I'd like to make back at least a little of what I originally spent.  And to be honest, I've already got all the figures sealed up in a suitcase and I could be wrong about the price I stuck on it.  I think I had $60 in mind for the high end.

And hey, if nobody's buying, I'll most likely drop the prices, since I'd rather not lug all of them back home.

I think I was the only Asian in high school who didn't have a MD player, so we're out of luck there.  I see them all over Fanime, but I don't recall actually seeing any up for sale during swap meet.  Sorry!