Ninja Game

Started by animefreak, May 26, 2012, 07:56:13 AM

animefreak

Do you guys think ninja should happen this year? and is it even fun?

cr08

With the lack of floor space in the gaming hall this year with all the extra tables, I doubt it is going to be nearly as good as it has been in previous years. Was able to get huge circles in while leaving ample room for traffic. Smaller circles aren't nearly as fun or challenging. :)

Akita

what, lies.  I've seen two massive Ninja game along side a hacky sack game in the Game room last night

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: Akita on May 27, 2012, 04:17:03 PM
what, lies.  I've seen two massive Ninja game along side a hacky sack game in the Game room last night

I was in one of those ninja games on Saturday. By the way it was fun.

WuvMilo

Pshhh we could play ninja! We just had to go to the very back. I was playing ninja in a large group cosplayed as Black Rock Shooter x] It was truly fun and hilarious~ Haha!

Rhornez

didnt play it at all, i wanted a big circle but alas no room

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

animefreak

did you guys remember that boy playing ninja who blocked really good in the blue cat jacket?

And i think ninja was a fun game with lots of space too as we moved to the back!

DJ_Reverb

Quote from: animefreak on May 30, 2012, 12:18:46 AM
did you guys remember that boy playing ninja who blocked really good in the blue cat jacket?

And i think ninja was a fun game with lots of space too as we moved to the back!

The guy with the huge kitten paws?
Also what did you wear? I was the dude who played from a chair at one point in the front. During the last night I was the guy who played in a white plaid shirt with a green purse.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Ninja is for Weeaboos.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Advice to those playing Ninja: Careful not to block the bathrooms/enter/exit doors.  Thanks. :D
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

I will end me to end you. For the greater good of yan yan lovers.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on June 04, 2012, 04:18:18 PM
I will end me to end you. For the greater good of yan yan lovers.

Your inner desire for Pocky will always stop you.
You cannot muster the strength to resist it.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

I have long forgotten the temptation of pocky. Even in the homeland of pocky I was not once tempted by its evil diabetes inducing presence.

/end thread jack  ;D

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

flameroad123

Since that half of the people that go to fanime are from all corners for the world. It should be a World Ninja Tournament. Headband's on title belts. If it's headbands, make it like the ones from afro samurai lol.