"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

TheGhostyBear

Title pretty much says it all, Post here if you are looking for photo's people took of you, and see if people who took a photo of you will post and or PM you the photo/photos they took of you.

I Personally am looking for photos and the possible video or two that may be around of myself Here is one of me for reference (I'm the one in the middle) http://imgur.com/8dZjY

Happy hunting! <3

obliviousedward

It may be early, but I'd love to see any pictures anyone took of me. I was Canada through most of the weekend. (The military uniform, with goggles and carrying a Kumajiro.) I was often told I looked very cute. *shrug* XD

Thanks!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

ZombieShoe

I was/am Masky from Marble Hornets, and would love to see any pictures taken of me. xp

Tuddles

I was Izanagi from Persona 4, I had a really big spear (maybe too big...)
If anyone took pictures I would love to see them!  ;D

keiko.

Hoping to find my pictures :D

I was Kurisu Makise from steins;gate on Saturday, and Sunday I was Katherine McBride from Catherine ^^

I'm also wondering if anyone caught pictures of my boyfriend, because I'm creepy and I'd like to see them. >:D
He was Hououin Kyouma from steins;gate and Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4, though not sure what days he cosplayed what, but he's Korean if that helps lol.

Thanks in advance! <3

[edit]

Here's some pictures of me for reference ^^

Katherine

Makise Kurisu

^____^

bshbey

I was Tira from Soul Calibur! I know quite a few people took pictures while I was hoop dancing, it would be great to see some!
I was also Mistress from Oglaf on Saturday!

Amirynth

I'd love to get some photos of Malis Vitterfolk (Troll shaman from World of Warcraft) or Clockwork!Sexy (Idris/Sexy from Doctor Who aka: The TARDIS)

Malis: http://cyrwrynn.deviantart.com/art/Last-days-of-Sulfuras-305004891
Sexy: http://cyrwrynn.deviantart.com/art/Looking-for-her-Thief-305008933

Thanks!!

Bear, are you in here? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/cyrwrynn/photos/fanime12/superwholock.jpg  If so I may have a pic or two of you *nods nods*
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

Ellis

Hey! I had a lot of photos snagged of me so I'm hoping to see any! I was Ellis on Friday and Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from Left 4 Dead 2. :> I had mud and blood all over both cosplays.

I wore Ellis (on the left). I bought a wig too.
And I was Nick (dude on the right).

Any pictures of me, please direct them to my inbox. I'd really appreciate that.
Hi! I'm looking for photos of me. I was Ellis on Friday/Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from the video game Left 4 Dead 2. If you have any pictures of me, please show me! <3 I was short, fat and had muddied-up/dirty clothing.

LastExile

I was a super skinny Radical Edward (of Cowboy Bebop) for the abundance of the con.
I'd like to see any pics taken of myself. :]

W1ldK

It might be a long shot but, I was cosplaying as Hajime Saito from the 2nd season of Hakuoki if anyone has, I'd greatly appreciate the help :]
Fanime 2015 cosplays:

Kuroh Yatogami (K)
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4: Dancing all Night
Lu Xun (Dynasty Warriors 8) Masquerade Contestant

Tabbychan

Haha Let's see How well I fair XD

I was:
Thursday: Future Mikuru Asahina(Haruhi Suzumiya)
Friday: Fluttershy with the pinned back wings and a 4 year old spike(My Little Pony), Kaylee Frye(Firefly)
Saturday: Rocket Jolteon with the quad Flareon(Pokemon), Mafia Miss Fortune with the Pink Guns(League of Legends), Kayle Frye(Firefly)
Sunday: Battle Suit Sango with a Kohaku(Inu Yasha), Pops(Regular show)
Monday:

I'd also be interested in any pictures of the Fruits Basket Gathering, League of Legends Gathering, My Little Pony Gathering, Inu Yasha Gathering, Harvest Moon Gathering(After it happens ofcourse XD), and Team Rocket Gathering <3

Please and Thank you :D

junkeemunky

Friday: Princess Bubblegum (pink dress, short curly wig, Peppermint Butler purse), Marceline (half shaved head, grey, axe bass)

Saturday: Ice Queen (blue dress and hair, long white wig). Prince Gumball (pink skin, hair, and prince outfit, with a giant black horse)

Sunday: Team Plasma (grey hoods, orange wigs, white tunics)

Sunday(2): Lenora (teal afro, pink apron), Burgh (green sweater, green and pink stripey pants)

If you have any pics, feel free to message me here or on cos.com, I'd really appreciate it!!

W1ldK

Fanime 2015 cosplays:

Kuroh Yatogami (K)
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4: Dancing all Night
Lu Xun (Dynasty Warriors 8) Masquerade Contestant

Vasyenka

I'll probably come back and put in some pics with the descriptions, lol!

Thursday: Hazel (Amnesia: The Dark Descent) - was with a Daniel
Friday: Ranmao (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) - was with a Lau
             Vriska Serket (Homestuck) - was in the Gamzee panel that night, had a functional robo arm
Saturday: Justine Florbelle (Amnesia: The Dark Descent/Justine DLC) - was with a Monster!Suitor, who looked like a person with their eyes gouged out~
                Young Connor (Assassin's Creed III) - was with a Brotherhood Assassin Apprentice
Sunday: Prince Ludwig (Ludwig Kakumei/Ludwig Revolution) - was with a Princess Friederike/Sleeping Beauty
Monday: Will probably be Ludwig again, then changing to Sirius Black (Harry Potter). Will be with a Marauder's Era group.

The most pictures we got taken of us was on Saturday night, because my giant living prop of a monster kept scaring people, ha ha! If anyone has pictures of the above, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you! <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Kayra_monster

Looking for pictures of myself and my boyfriend.  He was dressed as Pyramid Head but had a sword that was also a bass guitar.  I was Seras Victoria in the blue uniform, I think the only one that had made a harkonen.  If there happen to be any pics out there it'd be highly appreciated to get them. :3  Thanks.

WuvMilo

I'm also looking for pictures that was taken of me. :3 I was cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter. I was mostly in the arcade but I was also walking around sometimes. Haha XD

mdarkpoet

Looking for pics of either myself or my fiance.

Me:
Revy (I had the intricate sharpie tattoo on my right arm)
Ryo-Ohki (mostly at night because the costume was too hot, I had an adorable stuffed carrot)
Poland (I am mostly interested in pictures and videos from the Gong Show, if you plan to upload Gong Show videos please link me to your channel so I can subscribe)

Fiance:
Alucard in armor (lots of people took his pic in this, he had a metal armor on with a long red cape and he had long brown hair)

THANK YOUUUUU, see you all at 2013

Groma

I was the really short Ranmao with glasses on Friday and Sunday. I would love to see any pictures taken of me ^^ thank you!

ispyangie

Saturday & Sunday: Poison Ivy w/ darker hair and a red rose sash over the green leaves, mostly was with a card captor sakura angel.

Reference: http://i48.tinypic.com/23trsys.jpg
Tweet @ispyangie

Kayra_monster

My friend took pictures from the Hellsing gathering and I could post them when I get them.

Quote from: mdarkpoet on May 28, 2012, 11:51:33 AM
Looking for pics of either myself or my fiance.

Me:
Revy (I had the intricate sharpie tattoo on my right arm)
Ryo-Ohki (mostly at night because the costume was too hot, I had an adorable stuffed carrot)
Poland (I am mostly interested in pictures and videos from the Gong Show, if you plan to upload Gong Show videos please link me to your channel so I can subscribe)

Fiance:
Alucard in armor (lots of people took his pic in this, he had a metal armor on with a long red cape and he had long brown hair)

THANK YOUUUUU, see you all at 2013