"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

Brutal

I'd love to see any photos taken of me. ♥
I was...

Link from Minish Cap
Zoey from Left 4 Dead
Rebecca Chambers Unlock-able outfit from 3D Mercenaries.
Panty's School Uniform from Panty and Stocking
Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Ellis

Quote from: Brutal on May 28, 2012, 12:41:03 PM
I'd love to see any photos taken of me. ♥
I was...

Link from Minish Cap
Zoey from Left 4 Dead
Rebecca Chambers Unlock-able outfit from 3D Mercenaries.
Panty's School Uniform from Panty and Stocking
Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid

Hey! I got about 4 from the Valve Gathering and one on Friday with ya in them.
Here they are:(x) (x) (x) (x) aaand (x)
Hi! I'm looking for photos of me. I was Ellis on Friday/Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from the video game Left 4 Dead 2. If you have any pictures of me, please show me! <3 I was short, fat and had muddied-up/dirty clothing.

maitosis

So, I'm back from the con now, since I wasn't able to attend day 4 but here's what I wore for the rest of the weekend:

-Kamila from Ghost Trick
-Minene Uryuu/9th from Mirai Nikki
-Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica
-Clover from 9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors
-Marisa Kirisame from Touhou

I also attended the Madoka and Touhou gatherings, so I'd probably be in some photos from that.

I'm sorta short, and I've got tan skin. Hah, I don't know, but that's all I can really say that might make it easier to differentiate me from other cosplayers.

It'd be great to see some pictures of my cosplays! Thanks!

CostelloHime

Hey guys! I was at Fanime all weekend and wanted to see if anybody got photos of me :D! My cosplays were:

Friday: Gunner Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2), Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII), and then Cop!Panty!
Saturday: Aelita (Code Lyoko) and Cop!Panty for the gathering, and then Aelita again!
Sunday: Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII), Gunner Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2), and then Gaara (Naruto: Shippuden)!

I've been looking for pictures but haven't found any yet (I figured though since it's the last day of the con XP)

-Rosa <3

Runewitt

I was kikuchiyo from samurai7 each night. It was too hot to wear durring the day and had bad visibility.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

YaoiCat

I was a maid style Totoro and I'd love to see any pics of my costume!  https://skitch.com/stitchygirl/87nyu/img-1923.jpg-106-documents-106-total-pages

My friends were Tina, Louise, and Gene from Bob's Burgers and I'd like to see pictures of them as well!  https://skitch.com/stitchygirl/87ny4/img-1925.jpg-106-documents-106-total-pages

Thanks!

somegirlkatie

Quote from: thisismyv on May 27, 2012, 09:11:35 PM
Hoping to find my pictures :D

I was Kurisu Makise from steins;gate on Saturday, and Sunday I was Katherine McBride from Catherine ^^

I'm also wondering if anyone caught pictures of my boyfriend, because I'm creepy and I'd like to see them. >:D
He was Hyouin Kyouma from steins;gate and Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4, though not sure what days he cosplayed what, but he's Korean if that helps lol.

Thanks in advance! <3

Were you by any chance wandering around with a Catherine in like the Artists Alley? x3 If so I got a picture of you!

I'm also looking for pictures of myself;

Friday; Nami from One Piece(White Skirt, Blue Shirt, Blue Tie.) I think I was the only one as Nami on Friday.
Saturday; Nami from One Piece, Sode no Shirayuki from Bleach, (LONG white Kimono, Light Purple Obi, and Bow, Green waistband thing. White Sword). And Bewitching Nidalee from League of Legends. (Knee high boots with red laces, Bright orange stripped socks, Black Corset Dress with orange shirt under, Witch Hat, and Broom-spear.)

;D

demetria656

If anyone took picture I was ms.fortune from skullgirls most of the con. But in Saturday I was Malik from assassins creed.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Trial of the Dragon

Hey, everyone! I hope you all had a great time at Fanime this year!

This is probably a bit of a stretch, but I'd lovelovelove if anyone had pictures of me. C: I was Chie Satonaka from Persona 4 in her dungeon attire (sans glasses), with almost reddish hair, and I had a nose ring and black Nike sneakers. It was my first cosplay, so I think it'd be fun to have something to look back to (and probably laugh at).
Also, any shots from the Persona gathering on Saturday (the 2pm or midnight one) would be awesome!

shy-cosplayer

Hi! I'm looking for any pics of me as Harry Potter (Friday), Kim Possible (Saturday), and Black Widow in her black dress (Saturday and Sunday) most likely seen with a Kid loki
Thanks!

vizualkai

Hey guys! Soooo sad Fanime is done T~T I was Pocahontas if anyone got some of me =] Thanks!

Ki Oui

Hello! On Saturday, I was Daichi from Devil Survivor 2, Summer Outfit Junpei from Persona 3, and Mitsuo from Persona 4. On Sunday, I was a genderbend of Mami from Madoka Magica.

Hamburgled

Hi everyone,

First off, I'd like to say I had a bunch of fun at Fanime this year, being a first timer for the con and a novice Cosplayer and all. 

So Friday I was more than likely the only one dressed up as "Daru" from Steins;Gate (though barely anyone recognized me... lol!).  I don't think i'm going to get anyone who has a snapshot of me for that.   However...

Saturday i was dressed up as Porco Rosso, probably the ONLY Porco Rosso in the entire con.  I was only dressed as Porco for Saturday, but I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of me on that Saturday, as I got stopped quite a bit.

Here's me w/ 3 maids as a reference:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2121/56480810100106638068450.jpg

Thanks everyone!

G-Force

I feel bad for not taking any pictures and yet I'm asking for some

Uncle Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures0
Kuzco (Emperor's New Groove)

mikako182

Hiya everyone!! I'm looking for some pictures of myself.
I was Ririchiyo Shirakiin from Inu Boku SS.
I was wearing my profile photo's costume and purple contacts on Sunday.

I apologize for my poor English and bad grammar.
Thank you.

luluuxduplica1223

Anyone seen me and my friend or me and my baby brother?  o_o Please PM me with pictures if you have them :D

Thursday: Kasane Teto(Vocaloid) + Luigi (Mario)
Friday: Twilight Sparkle (My little pony) + Baby Spike(My little pony)   then later was Alice of Human Sacrifice//Horror Rin + Len(Both from Vocaloid)
Saturday: Espeon + Umbreon (Pokemon), then Shinku and Suigintou(Rozen Maiden)
Sunday: Kagura + Kyo(Fruits Basket), then Alice + Peter (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
Monday: Alice + Peter again.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

yukiko_no_niwa

I'm looking to see if anyone has photos of me from Sunday? I was Sice from Final Fantasy Type-0 and I do know a few people asked for pictures. I want to show some of my online friends my cosplay. If you have any, I'd love to have copies. Thank you.
Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]

morgaine

Hi~~!  I cosplayed as:

Friday - Princess Bubblegum (What Was Missing ver.)
Saturday - Lacie Baskerville
Sunday - Nyotalia Russia
Monday - Beatrice (Elder sister ver.)

If you have links of whatnot, I'd love if you PMed them to me~!  :D
Fanime 2019
TBD