"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

Cosplay Circus

I'd love to find a few photos of any of my costumes~

Saturday I was Maka Albarn http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/551744_10151007935440407_1762618725_n.jpg from Soul Eater with a rather large scythe for the morning and the afternoon (as well as Sunday) I was Beast http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/532792_417126248310788_299253633_n.jpg from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

Monday I was R-shitei Grell http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/385751_466197916728406_100000146061723_1961418_2132180838_n.jpg (one on the far left) that was with a Sebastian cosplayer from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

If you have any shots of me please shoot me a link I'd love to see them :)
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

bahamutknightzero

My cosplays

Friday: Lupin (green jacket version)
Saturday: Black Canary
Sunday: original character (black one piece turtleneck leotard outfit, blonde-ish hair *looks like Rangiku from Bleach*, shiny looking armbands *prolly hard, some people thought this one looked like Black Canary also)

Kyonluver

On Sunday I was Alkaid from .hack//G.U. A good portion of the time I was with 1 or more Azure Kites and/or a Gaspard.
If anyone can find photos of me that would be much appreciated. :]

If you're feeling especially generous, on Saturday I was a school girl from St. Spica Academy (Strawberry Panic)
I was walking around with a guy dressed in a red schoolgirl outfit (St. Lilium's outfit... kinda :3)

I didn't get any photos this year so any you have would be more than amazing! Thanks alot!

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

Pika-Ninja

Saturday I was Lilynette Gingerback from bleach mainly with a Starrk.
And Sunday i was Strawberry Ciel, as seen in my profile picture.
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

somegirlkatie

I'm slowly uploading all of my Fanime Pictures, feel free to tag yourself if they're of you! ^_^
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.356900074377912.82974.100001737674192&type=3&saved

You can add me if you like, I don't bite. c:

Raye

A couple of my friends are wondering if anyone got pictures of them on Sunday. 

• Kariya from TWEWY, but she didn't use hairspray so her hair is dyed orange but is just her usual haircut, short and around her head.  Picture (far right, walking by)
  • Wyvern Noise from TWEWY with red-orange-yellow head and tail, and black cloth everything else.  Picture
Both are girls if that's not obvious xD

Quote from: Kayra_monster on May 28, 2012, 11:45:08 AM
Looking for pictures of myself and my boyfriend.  He was dressed as Pyramid Head but had a sword that was also a bass guitar.  I was Seras Victoria in the blue uniform, I think the only one that had made a harkonen.  If there happen to be any pics out there it'd be highly appreciated to get them. :3  Thanks.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/74706_10150810231227703_640637702_9786086_810141599_n.jpg  Not sure if this counts... I'm not the one who took it >.>

Maskenlav

if anyone took pics of a Sebastian (Black Butler)with some large black wings that's me. If you can please email or facebook or PM them to me I'd greatly appreciate it!

email: [email protected]

facebook: www.facebook.com/anthony.niaz (log in to see my page cause I set it to Freinds of Friends privacy)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

soulysephiroth

Hello! I"m looking for pictures of me as the Following characters:

The Shredder
Two-Face
Mugatu

Thanks!
2012 Cosplay:
The Shredder - TMNT
Mugatu - Zoolander
Old Man Logan - Wolverine

Rockiroad278

Hello everyone. On Saturday and Sunday night, I dressed as Wolfwood from Trigun. This was my costume:

I would love it if anyone could send me any photos they took with me :]

Gloomybear

anyone get any photos of my gloomy bear i dressed as it mainly on sunday but a little on friday i was the gloomy bear with the full suit i was the black gloomy bear with yellow eyes i was seen with my sister who was cosplaying suigintou from rosen maiden if you have any pictures of her she would like to seem them

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

I was Marisa from TouHou both Saturday and Sunday, I believe I was the only one with a broom, so if you took my picture I would really love to see it <3
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

Mirai Noah

Here's the outfits I remember people taking photos of:

Friday - Ringo from Mawaru Penguindrum
Saturday - Shiemi from Ao no Exorcist (in school uniform; I was not at the gathering; was with an Izumo)
Sunday - Marida from Gundam Unicorn (I was at the gathering), Karina/Blue Rose from Tiger & Bunny (gym outfit; I was at the gathering); Izumi Koyama from UN-GO (I was with a group)
Monday - Karina/Blue Rose from Tiger & Bunny (gym outfit; I was with a Pao-Lin)

zawaii

i was the kaiji crossplayer that was in costume friday through sunday. i know i got a handful of pics taken of me, if you have any good ones i'd love to see them.

Kayra_monster

Quote from: Whirligig on May 28, 2012, 06:48:11 PM
A couple of my friends are wondering if anyone got pictures of them on Sunday. 

• Kariya from TWEWY, but she didn't use hairspray so her hair is dyed orange but is just her usual haircut, short and around her head.  Picture (far right, walking by)
  • Wyvern Noise from TWEWY with red-orange-yellow head and tail, and black cloth everything else.  Picture
Both are girls if that's not obvious xD

Quote from: Kayra_monster on May 28, 2012, 11:45:08 AM
Looking for pictures of myself and my boyfriend.  He was dressed as Pyramid Head but had a sword that was also a bass guitar.  I was Seras Victoria in the blue uniform, I think the only one that had made a harkonen.  If there happen to be any pics out there it'd be highly appreciated to get them. :3  Thanks.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/74706_10150810231227703_640637702_9786086_810141599_n.jpg  Not sure if this counts... I'm not the one who took it >.>
Thanks so much! That picture is actually really amusing.

Draik41895

I was dressed as red nightwing most of the weekend, and my sister was a zombie with her jaw ripped up for a little while. She actually got more pictures than me. Anything would be apreciated.

royjovero

I was wearing a sliver Guy Manuel (Daft Punk) helmet with a black suit on Friday. I think that's the only copslay I did where people wanted pictures.

kohana ichibana

Yay!

Saturday I was Captain Yoruichi from BLEACH. I don't have any reference of myself D:

Sunday I was Korra from The Legend of Korra. I didn't have any Mako or Bolins with me ;-;. If anyone got any pics of the Avatar gathering I was the first Korra to get my bending taken away and would love some photos! I kinda look like my profile pic for this one XD.
ibekorra.tumblr.com for pics of my Korra outfit.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

sprocket

I sadly have no pictures as a starting reference.
Though on Friday I was a military version of Yoko from Gurren Lagann
then on Saturday I was Morrigan from Darkstalkers (I was rather, um, "busty")
Fanime 2017 (tentative lineup)
Friday: Elphelt Valentine (Revelator verison)
Saturday:Nero Claudius Saber (Fate/GO-bride verison)
Sunday:  Pumeria (Pokemon Sun and Moon) / Velvet (Odin Shere)
Monday: Super Sonico or Velvet again

nicoleonlywalks

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had pictures of Effie Trinket (The Hunger Games). Thanks!