"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

Ginger Snapped

Hey guys! Figured I'd see if anyone caught a few pics of/with me or my group.

Friday I was crossplaying Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Brothers.
Saturday I was crossplaying(?) Poison from Final Fight.
And Sunday I was Hank Venture from the Venture Brothers (I was running around with Dean Venture).
Notable Cosplays:
Dr. Girlfriend - The Venture Brothers
Poison - Final Fight
Hank Venture - The Venture Brothers

Purefire

I was Crossplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII

Saturday, and Sunday.
I know a lot of the Con goers were taking pictures of my tattoos was hoping to find those too so I could send to my artist.

kimagami takeshi

I was cosplaying Ragna the Bloodedge on all 3 days, I had the actual sword and was walking around with a Jin and Hazama for most of the con. Any pictures of me taken I would love to have!

Thank you!

Persona3Guy

I was Strider Hiryu from Friday to Sunday.  If anyone had any pictures with me, and posted em, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance =]

PsychicPsycho

Hey, guys! I'm looking for pictures of me and/or any of my group (*Sesshie's* Nina, jingko).

Thursday - Fujiko (Lupin III), Fujiko (Lupin III), and blonde/lady!Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Friday - Queen Chrysalis, Princess Celestia (bob wig), and Rarity (My Little Pony)
Saturday - Miss Piggy (Muppets), Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty), and older Ezio (Assassin's Creed)
Sunday morning - Seras Victoria (Hellsing Ultimate), Moka (Rosario + Vampire), and The Major (Hellsing Ultimate)
Sunday afternoon - Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari (Rosario + Vampire)
Monday - Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari (Rosario + Vampire)

Also, if anyone has pictures of the Rainbow Dash and Flutterguy (MLP) that were running around all weekend. They're friends of mine and it was their first Fanime, so I wanna try to find those for them. ^^

shiyamiro

I was only in probably 3 photos, but if any of you read this, I was Ladd Russo on Sunday. Probably the only Ladd at the con.

Eliteslayer

Alright, here we go...

Day 0
-11th Doctor w/ fez

Day 1
- Kariya Matou from Fate/Zero (white hair and scarred face)
- Walker Yumasaki from Durarara
- Agent K from Men In Black (with a Sonic Screwdriver instead of a Neuralizer)

Day 2
- Giovanni from Pokemon
- The Riddler from Batman (hat and suit version, not full body suit)
- Aizen from Bleach (Hueco Mundo version; black underneath with a white coat, slicked-back hair)

Day 3
- Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
- Melon Lord from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Elan from Order of the Stick

Day 4
- Nagi Springfield from Negima

If anyone has any pics of me, I'd appreciate seeing them. Thank you!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

dinahtron

Hey guys! :)
I was dressed up as Lady Deadpool and Bunny Deadpool..
pretty much i would go back and forth between the two haha. Lemme know if you took any pictures please! I would like to see them.

Jyunishinsho

I'm curious if anyone took some of me, since I did a bunch of cosplays

Here's what I did throughout the con:

Thursday: Rude from FF7
Friday: Rorschach from Watchmen, Rude from FF7, and Doppelganger Dante from DMC
Saturday: Rude from FF7, Ghost Rider, Yasu from NANA, Matthew Patel and Kyle and Ken Katayanagi from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (wore the twins during the rave)
Sunday: Yasu from NANA, Rude from FF7

Thanks if you have/post them! I'd really appreciate it!

Nina Star 9

Friday:
(afternoon) Waitress/Odd Girl/Vanilla/Memry -- Ghost Trick (I was likely with a trio from the same game)
(evening/night) Maj. Kusanagi -- Ghost in the Shell (You may remember it lighting up)

Saturday:
(morning/early afternoon) Eruca -- Radiant Historia
(later afternoon) Lady Blackpearl -- Legend of Mana (the 6' fishhammer should be quite distinctive, I'd think!)

Sunday:
(afternoon) Ulala -- Space Channel 5 (I was this orange one, not the Miku Hatsune one or the white one)

If anyone has any pics of me, I'd appreciate them, and if they are on Facebook, I won't be able to view them, so I'd like another uload method if at all possible (not all of us have FB!). Thank you!

kanjiRagana

Probably a long stretch, but did anyone here take pictures of a 2P!Fem!Japan? (Double breasted swallowtail dark purple jacket with gold paulettes and a giant-ass decorative knot + a white pleated skirt that goes below the knees + red and white flower in hair)  I was only here on a Sunday, but I remember some people taking pictures of me, so hoping to see if anyone feels nice enough to post a few photos of my first cosplay :p  I was with a Fem!China (not the one that was official) and sometimes with an Undertaker.

PrittyPixie

Hey, I'm trying to find pictures of me as Dominatrix!Angela from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.  If anyone has any pictures from the gathering, that would be awesome!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m234e1loeZ1qmt83eo1_1280.jpg <--here's a pic of me at a different con (before I got the whip). Many many thanks!

nicoleonlywalks

Here you go!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150999833946424&set=a.10150999791906424.487242.596946423&type=3&theater

ahh, it's on private and I can't see. ;_; can you post the image link instead?

airanimechiic

I cosplayed as the Hungary panelist during the Hetalia 18+ panel on Sunday 12am. If anyone took pictures or videos of that panel (me included or not), please share with me! i'd really love to see them :)
this is what my hungary (minus the sunglasses/bandana) looked like http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/547695_3971079076094_1670281826_n.jpg
Also anyone who went to the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday. If you took photos of the D.Gray-man mini-group, please share that as well. Same thing with the actual D.Gray-man gathering that was later that day. I was the only Lulu Bell. Thank you~!

Also. I was wondering for those who participated in the masquerade. The photoshoot that we took backstage- where can we see the photos again?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Brutal

Quote from: Ellis on May 28, 2012, 12:54:14 PM
Hey! I got about 4 from the Valve Gathering and one on Friday with ya in them.
Here they are:(x) (x) (x) (x) aaand (x)

Thanks so much x3

2012 Cosplays ยป Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

xSvenja

Hey evryone!
So I was Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts) and Romano/Italy (Hetalia) for the con this year.
Friday- Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts), Gender bend Romano/Italy (Hetalia)
Saturday- Jack Vessalius ((I was in a group with an Oswald and a Lacie, and we were all at the gathering))
Sunday- Romano ((I was with a gender bend china and russia, with austria, hungary, spain, canada, and japan)), and at the ball I was Jack Vessalius again with my Oswald and Lacie c:
Monday- Casual clothes

So if you took any photos, please tell me!:)