"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

lotus_tile

Hello there! Anybody happen to have pics of me?
Friday: Rarity from MLP. I was wearing a ruffly off-white blouse, a white pencil skirt with her cutie mark, and purple heels.
Saturday: Genderwapped! Sanji from One Piece. I wore a black suit jacket with blue button-up underneath, black mini skirt with garter belt and black knee-highs.
Sunday: She-Hulk. I was the short one.
Thanks!

Sleepy Nemu

Friday - Gothic Cat/Pony dressed in black and red. I was with a purple pony/cat!
Saturday - Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat - Wore Boris Costume. Later walked around in a gothic lolita style outfit with thigh high boots.
Sunday - Started off with the Gothic Lolita outfit and later roamed around as a Dalmation with Cruella.

I was often seen with another girl and a guy. The girl was dressed as Velma, Cruella, Gothic Lolita style, and so forth. :)
If anyone sees any photos of either of us please let me know!
Fanime 2017

Durarara!! - Celty

kane64

Hey everyone, just looking to see who got some pics of me and my friend. We were dressed as Spider-Man from the Mangaverse and Spider-Man Noir. (Saturday and Sunday)

Also, I have posted all of the pics I took from the con, which I know isn't a whole lot but I got what I could.

www.photobucket.com/fanime_2012_kane64
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150920966958685.448162.813668684&type=3

Here is some of the pics my friend got as well.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555743464877.2027363.139601284&type=1
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

bopx

I was a female Hawkeye/Clint Barton from The Avengers all four days, pics would be appreciated!

k916ng

My buddies and I were the GANTZ players for fri, sat, sun (Kei, Katou, Muscle Rider). Any pics would be greatly appreciated. 

L0Lpants

~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

TMorita

All of my Fanimecon 2012 pics have been uploaded now:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756295346

Look for the photo albums Fanimecon 5-26-2012, Fanimecon 5-27-2012, and Fanimecon 5-28-2012.

Toshi

TMorita

Quote from: k916ng on May 29, 2012, 01:23:46 AM
My buddies and I were the GANTZ players for fri, sat, sun (Kei, Katou, Muscle Rider). Any pics would be greatly appreciated. 

I have two people from Gantz in my album....see previous message for URL.

Toshi

stars

I've got a handful uploaded to Facebook (public album - feel free to friend me) and Flickr (same deal, only HQ).

Also looking for pictures taken of me. I was one of the girls working at the h.NAOTO booth at the dealer's hall and got stopped a couple times for pics:
Saturday outfit (in particular looking for those gorgeous portraits taken by a photographer that morning ~9 AM outside the dealer's hall!)
Sunday outfit (pics of my friend on the right would be amazing too)

@TMorita: I snagged a bunch from your Sunday album. Thanks so much!

luffy77

On Friday and Saturday I was Nite Owl

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/toddx77/IMG_2487.jpg

And on Sunday and Monday I was Luffy.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/toddx77/IMG_2851.jpg
If anyone took any pics of me I would like to see them especially if anyone took any pics from the Marvel/DC and Shonen Jump gathering.

Here is a current link to my photos up so far, I'll be adding more when I wake up.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.181284635334279.38223.100003582326917&type=3

havok rt

Not so much me but if you took a picture with or of people with The Most Interesting Man In the World Cut Out I was carrying I'd love if you'd share them with me. thank you.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Amirynth

Quote from: kane64 on May 29, 2012, 12:54:14 AM
Hey everyone, just looking to see who got some pics of me and my friend. We were dressed as Spider-Man from the Mangaverse and Spider-Man Noir. (Saturday and Sunday)

Also, I have posted all of the pics I took from the con, which I know isn't a whole lot but I got what I could.

www.photobucket.com/fanime_2012_kane64
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150920966958685.448162.813668684&type=3

Here is some of the pics my friend got as well.
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555743464877.2027363.139601284&type=1

Your middle link isn't working ^-^~ I found one of my troll Malis in each photo collection, thanks!
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

AmazingKenchan

Quote from: TMorita on May 29, 2012, 01:28:15 AM
All of my Fanimecon 2012 pics have been uploaded now:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756295346

Look for the photo albums Fanimecon 5-26-2012, Fanimecon 5-27-2012, and Fanimecon 5-28-2012.

Toshi

Any way you could make it so we could tag ourselves?  Hate to copy your pictures for that sake.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

S3r3nity

I was wondering if anyone took my photo?!
Friday - Lucy Elfen Lied (Green shorts white tank)
Sat & Sun- Lucy Elfen Lied (Bloody bandages)

THANKS

Kiriri

Uuum. Same here. I was the Hina Kagiyama at the Touhou gathering with the bad costume and didn't want to speak :v

....Although since I am the only Hina, it is pretty easy to know.

loner

any pics of me as johnny gat/kazuya mishima/ac3 connor/scorpion with a skull head/rufio would be awesome!

kimlikewhoa

Rizumi

Hello everyone! I did 2 cosplays at the con (and 1 outside but that doesn't matter much.)

To my surprise I was the only person that cosplayed the characters I did so it won't be too hard.

Pleinair from Disgaea

Yui from Angel Beats

As Yui I also did have a sexy red guitar my friend let me borrowed. :) Please PM me the original photo if possible and what name you/they go by so I can credit you/them, thank you!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

TMorita

Quote from: kimlikewhoa on May 29, 2012, 09:04:47 AM
Did anyone take mine? I was Misa from Death Note :)

I remember taking two pictures of an L and Misa pair - they should be in my album from a previous post.

Toshi

TMorita

Quote from: Aktsuko on May 29, 2012, 09:33:48 AM
Hello everyone! I did 2 cosplays at the con (and 1 outside but that doesn't matter much.)

To my surprise I was the only person that cosplayed the characters I did so it won't be too hard.

As Yui I also did have a sexy red guitar my friend let me borrowed. :) Please PM me the original photo if possible and what name you/they go by so I can credit you/them, thank you!

I remember taking a picture of someone from Angel Beats - if it was you it'll be in my album - see previous post.

Toshi