"Did you take my Photo?" Unofficial Official thread for Fanime 2012

Started by TheGhostyBear, May 27, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

Ryoki

Hello, me and my girlfriend cosplayed Persona 4 on Friday and Saturday night. On Saturday we cosplayed as Sakura and Li Syaoran from Card Captor sakura. On Sunday I cosplayed as Li Syaoran again and she cosplayed as Project Diva Luka from Vocaloid. If you have any pictures please PM me or reply to this, thank you!

melon2531

Quote from: TheGhostyBear on June 01, 2012, 01:20:58 AM
Quote from: melon2531 on June 01, 2012, 12:15:02 AM
Although I am still searching for me and my friend, I was also hoping someone took pics (front view) of Saturday's cosplay gathering for Valve's Left 4 Dead

I may have one or two of you and your friend, I'll get them uploaded ASAP.

I will love you forever. Thank you!

Tabbychan

Did anyone get pictures from the Firefly/Whedon gathering?o.o

Nina Star 9

Thank you to everyone who has posted pics of my costumes wherever those pics may be!

I'm still looking for pics from all my costumes (obviously), but I haven't found a single one yet for my Ghost in the Shell or Ghost Trick cosplays (why so many ghost series? D:). I know it's only a week after the con, but quite a few people took pictures of me (especially as Major) and my request is getting buried under all these pages, so I thought I'd update it with pictures of me in costumes now that I've found some, instead of just reference pics.

Again, if anyone has pictures of these costumes, I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you!

(I've also updated with a couple pics of summaaraiwarrior and I, so if she's still checking this thread, there's a couple there in my post)

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 28, 2012, 10:10:13 PM
Friday:
(afternoon) Waitress/Odd Girl/Vanilla/Memry -- Ghost Trick (I was likely with a trio from the same game)
(evening/night) Maj. Kusanagi -- Ghost in the Shell (You may remember it lighting up)

Saturday:
(morning/early afternoon) Eruca -- Radiant Historia
(later afternoon) Lady Blackpearl -- Legend of Mana (the 6' fishhammer should be quite distinctive, I'd think!)

Sunday:
(afternoon) Ulala -- Space Channel 5 (I was this orange one, not the Miku Hatsune one or the white one)

If anyone has any pics of me, I'd appreciate them, and if they are on Facebook, I won't be able to view them, so I'd like another uload method if at all possible (not all of us have FB!). Thank you!

Also, I'm not sure which pics the 999 cosplayers have (I know which ones the Snake has, but I know that the Clover has been in this thread), so if anyone wants to see the ones I have found, just PM me. (I've been keeping them because the Snake was my sister, haha)

DarkMoonlitStar

"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

RJay64

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on June 02, 2012, 09:43:55 AM
Thank you to everyone who has posted pics of my costumes wherever those pics may be!

I'm still looking for pics from all my costumes (obviously), but I haven't found a single one yet for my Ghost in the Shell or Ghost Trick cosplays (why so many ghost series? D:). I know it's only a week after the con, but quite a few people took pictures of me (especially as Major) and my request is getting buried under all these pages, so I thought I'd update it with pictures of me in costumes now that I've found some, instead of just reference pics.

Again, if anyone has pictures of these costumes, I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you!

(I've also updated with a couple pics of summaaraiwarrior and I, so if she's still checking this thread, there's a couple there in my post)
Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 28, 2012, 10:10:13 PM
Friday:
(afternoon) Waitress/Odd Girl/Vanilla/Memry -- Ghost Trick (I was likely with a trio from the same game)
(evening/night) Maj. Kusanagi -- Ghost in the Shell (You may remember it lighting up)

Saturday:
(morning/early afternoon) Eruca -- Radiant Historia
(later afternoon) Lady Blackpearl -- Legend of Mana (the 6' fishhammer should be quite distinctive, I'd think!)

Sunday:
(afternoon) Ulala -- Space Channel 5 (I was this orange one, not the Miku Hatsune one or the white one)

If anyone has any pics of me, I'd appreciate them, and if they are on Facebook, I won't be able to view them, so I'd like another uload method if at all possible (not all of us have FB!). Thank you!

Lady Blackpearl https://twitter.com/RJay64/status/209073307352449025/photo/1

robozombisaurus

Well since I haven't really seen any of my self.
I was lumpy space princess, pinkie pie, stocking.
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

RoseRIP

Since this was my first time cosplaying, it would especially be cool if anyone can share any pictures they took of me cosplaying as Master Roshi. I was cosplaying as the max power version instead of the Hawaiian shirt version. I attended Fanime on Saturday and Monday.

I also just uploaded pictures I took from Fanime on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10101119276253271.2828524.6003100&type=3

mrmuggles

Quote from: Alex-X-Core on June 02, 2012, 08:06:36 PM
Well since I haven't really seen any of my self.
I was lumpy space princess, pinkie pie, stocking.

Is this you in the Stocking cosplay?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muggles/7331553476/

summaaraiwarrior

I'm still trying to find pictures.... :'(

If anyone has any, please link me!
Friday: Miracle Paint Miku, Lilo (w/ Slutty Stitch)
Saturday: Space Channel 39 Miku
Sunday: Space Channel 39 Miku, crazy YOLO outfits

Thanks!
Water polo. Cosplay. K-pop.

Let's be friends.

Juju

Still looking for pictures of my girlfriend and I!  We were 2D and Noodle from the Gorillaz all weekend.  I was the only 2D with black out contacts.

Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

Smile Bot

Greetings, all.

I was dressed up as:

a fancy Kirby box head guy (avatar)
Anbu - V for Vendetta with red paint. You can call this Anonbu.

I am also looking for any pictures with my anbu group. If anyone can post any of these, I'd greatly appreciate it because my and my friends don't have a picture of ourselves as a group.
Smile!

sharonasharona

I cosplayed as "She Hulk" on Sunday, and would love to know if anyone has a pictu-ARRRGHH!!AUURRHHHGHGGGHH!L!!L!L HULK WANT PHOTO GIVE HULK PHOTO NOW OF SEXY GREEN BABE ARRGHHHHH

:D thank you!

sharonasharona

Quote from: summaaraiwarrior on June 03, 2012, 07:01:00 PM
Thanks!

Holy cow, Slutty Stitch? I wish I saw you! That sounds awesome!

marisuga

On Friday I was the Chicken Pinkie Pie
On Saturday I was one of the Condesces (Her Imperious Condescension, Fefcestor, ect.) I ran the Homestuck Panel on Saturday morning as well!
Also on Saturday I was Kyoko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I ran the gathering for it!
On Sunday I was Utau from Shugo Chara with my friend as Black Lynx Ikuto and then I was the Condesce again for the Homestuck gathering and then I was Meenah (also from Homestuck) for the rest of the night!

summaaraiwarrior

Quote from: sharonasharona on June 03, 2012, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: summaaraiwarrior on June 03, 2012, 07:01:00 PM
Thanks!

Holy cow, Slutty Stitch? I wish I saw you! That sounds awesome!

LOL, you didn't see?! He was ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Water polo. Cosplay. K-pop.

Let's be friends.

weirdlilfaechild

I am mostly looking for pictures of me as Mariko from Elfen Lied (Friday - http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/eternalwhiteiris/cosplay/?action=view&current=mariko2.jpg), Rydia from Final Fantasy IV (Saturday - http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/eternalwhiteiris/cosplay/?action=view&current=Rydia_animevegas20115.jpg), and ballgown Rydia (Sunday evening - no pictures available, very very green girl in wheelchair)
"I love deadlines! I especially love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they fly by." ~Douglass Adams

Rydia - Final Fantasy IV : Kyoko - Puella Magi Magica Madoka
Mariko - Elfen Lied : Kiki - Kiki's Delivery Service : Hotaru - Sailor Moon

stars

Chronopunk

I'd be interested to know if anyone got photos of me, aye, specifically from Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday - One of a pair of Imperial Death Star Officers wandering around (one tall, one not as tall).

Sunday - Doctor Jekyll (or other stately Victorian Gentleman, as you see fit) - Top hat, cane, frock coat, full-on Victorian rig.

Both of these had a ton of people stopping us/me and asking for photos, but no real mention of making them available. It'd be neat to find them!

Quote from: Hermes on May 30, 2012, 05:01:50 PM
My family and the woman who helped me make my costume (her and I, a combined effort of AWESOME) would love to see the photos and I only have two right now. c:

It looks like RyuHayabusa got a shot of you with the Disney Princesses. (Link repeated for ease of finding)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.390181971019448.81988.136630709707910&type=1&aft=393250064045972

You're rather late in the album, but I swear you're in there.

Quote from: Hermes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deremetria/7300169654/in/set-72157629964021896  - My head looks so weird in this one. xD

Hey, that guy looks familia... oh wait, that's me! :)

Now to find pictures of my costumes that weren't taken with my own camera...

-Edit to Add-

I have my Fanime2012 photos up on Flickr. Feel free to "Add A Person" to photos with people you recognize (or yourselves!).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deremetria/sets/72157629964021896/

-Further edit-

I should make it known that I was one of the two Death Star Officers who weren't Stormtrooper-equipped. The chap that was walking about with the Troopers was awesome and particularly cool, but my friend and I weren't him.

kane64

Quote from: sharonasharona on June 03, 2012, 09:22:12 PM
I cosplayed as "She Hulk" on Sunday, and would love to know if anyone has a pictu-ARRRGHH!!AUURRHHHGHGGGHH!L!!L!L HULK WANT PHOTO GIVE HULK PHOTO NOW OF SEXY GREEN BABE ARRGHHHHH

:D thank you!
Hey. I saw a picture of you earlier. Someone on here posted it. I don't remember where though. I will look for it.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians