Missed Connections Fanime 2012

Started by h-chan, May 27, 2012, 11:40:29 PM

Teepo 64

s
"If I kept it any more real, physics as we know it, would cease to remain the same."

Umbra

First, let me say i was cosplaying as Excalibur, but i was the only one without pants. Hahaha

Now, my bro already posted this, but i'm looking for the other guy who went as Excalibur as well. You found me near the dealers hall, we had a short conversation and took pics together

Also, i met two girls who cosplayed as pikachu and pichu. They asked me to sing and dance the song and i just loved both of their reactions!

You three really should add me on Facebook

Umbra

First, let me say i was cosplaying as Excalibur, but i was the only one without pants. Hahaha

Now, my bro already posted this, but i'm looking for the other guy who went as Excalibur as well. You found me near the dealers hall, we had a short conversation and took pics together

Also, i met two girls who cosplayed as pikachu and pichu. They asked me to sing and dance the song and i just loved both of their reactions!

You three really should add me on Facebook

Xanreo

To the girl who had no shoes on who danced with me on Sunday night: thanks for the dance and not getting too 'comfy' on me.
I really appreciate a nice and clean dance. :)
Thank you.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Dawnshadow

To the people who had pizza with me after the Naruto gathering and that played Apples-to-Apples for all of those hours: You guys are all awesome and I hope I see you guys again. D: (I was cosplaying as Itachi)

To the people that played Brawl with me when I was Lucario: Sorry I didn't put up that much of a fight, it has been awhile. ^^; I'll practice in some more with his move-set (and while wearing my mask) and destroy you guys next time. >:K BRING IT ON!!!

To the people that hung out with me while I was Lucario: You guys were pretty cool as well. :3
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

Rizumi

Quote from: CryX4 on May 28, 2012, 11:52:06 PM
I met a girl playing a Harmonica in front of Fanime May 26th, Saturday. She had a cup for collecting change and other tips people would give her as she played her Harmonica inside a Haruhi Style School Uniform. You were gentle and kind enough to allow me to take a picture. I left a fair tip, I wish it was a larger bill. My true regret was not offering you my phone number or a name. I would love to hear your Harmonica one more time, Harmonica Girl.
Even though I just met you, and it might have been crazy, I wish you would call me, maybe, Harmonica Girl.

She's my best friend/daughter. :) I'll let her know she has a fan. She wants to remain anonymous (other than Harmonica Girl). She practices new anime/game songs every year to just play at Fanime and Sac-Animes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Jennarbaby

I'm looking for a guy who cosplayed as final fantasy vii advent children (He was volunteering at fanime too). I danced with him at the black and white ball and I talked to him once. If you guys know who he is, please let me know (His name is Edward). I would like to talk to him again. ^_^

I'm also looking for the paramedic who was working at the first aid station at the Arcade hall (He's blonde and has blue eyes). My friends had to go home so I stayed with him and we talked about all sorts of things. Unfortunately, he had to go to an emergency and I forgot to ask for his name. If any of you guys know his name or who he is, please let me know~ (:

CryX4

Quote from: Aktsuko on May 30, 2012, 09:35:28 PM
I met a girl playing a Harmonica in front of Fanime May 26th, Saturday. She had a cup for collecting change and other tips people would give her as she played her Harmonica inside a Haruhi Style School Uniform. You were gentle and kind enough to allow me to take a picture. I left a fair tip, I wish it was a larger bill. My true regret was not offering you my phone number or a name. I would love to hear your Harmonica one more time, Harmonica Girl.
Even though I just met you, and it might have been crazy, I wish you would call me, maybe, Harmonica Girl.

She's my best friend/daughter. :) I'll let her know she has a fan. She wants to remain anonymous (other than Harmonica Girl). She practices new anime/game songs every year to just play at Fanime and Sac-Animes.
I see.
Thank you very much for telling me. This means a lot, I honestly appreciate it.
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my num- that's just a 5 dollar bill.

cesspooloflight

This is to the girl who asked me to dance on Sunday at the B&W ball. All I can really remember is that you are from the Bay Area and that you cosplayed as Tifa that weekend. I was the guy that was sitting there without my shoes because I lent it to my friend who did not have formal shoes. All I wanted to say was thanks. Even though I had no idea how to west coast swing you showed me how and it was exhilarating. You kind of turned my night from a lackluster experience into something memorable.

spycker

to the girl who waited with me in line and sparked a convo now and then untill we got our badges, whats up! I was wearing the stanford t shirt but you were busy with your make up. to the asian guy who was near me sitting on the ground talking shit about FANIME and made me laught, HAHA I MUST BE YOUR FRIEND DUDE!
to the white guy with glasses that had a white ipod boombox, you rock sir! be my friend!

Bushido

This is to the girl that was Darth Maul with the Yu-Gi-Oh! backpack. We hung out on Sunday outside the entrance of the con and talked a lot. I don't think it's right to say your name and where you're from here on an open forum so I'll keep that to myself. But I'm the Stormtrooper that talked to you for that good amount of time we hung out. Would definitely love to talk to you some more and hang out if you're cool with it. Shoot me a PM, would definitely love to hear from you again. By the way I still think the amount of time you spent to do that face paint was awesome! Looks fantastic!
TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison
501st Legion

ANH - Stormtrooper

rosedust

To the guy with the moving cat ears that offered to help me with the cha cha cha after the dance lesson thank you very much (: Sorry I didn't accept, was too flustered with myself for not being able to catch onto the dances faster OTL

DJ_Reverb

To Heidi and her friends Max and Serafina cosplaying as Liz Thompson, sorry I couldn't meet you at the B&W ball. An unexpected emergency came up. I don't expect you to read this but it would have been fun to dance with you!

xthefrost

(strolling in, looks around, sits Puts on Pedobear head)
"you be hatin' "

Miyu_Mya

This is to the Dark Night Batman that was at the Sunday night's dance. We pulled you into our circle to dance with us because you're the DARK KNIGHT. We're sorry if you got in trouble with your girlfriend because you were dancing with us. Well, it looked like she was yelling at you because you had to leave. :(
"Nothing beautiful lasts forever."

thedoctorinblue

Quote from: Ellis on May 28, 2012, 06:43:58 PM
First off, to the Spitter at the Valve Gathering (x) You were the only one but I want to say how I fucking appreciate your costume and if you don't mind talking to a creeper like me, I'd love if you hit me up! Friends, naturally.

And to the dudes on Sunday (one of them already found me on tumblr):

YOU guys made my Sunday fucking amazing and I hope we could keep in contact! I only got one of your names, and it was the man next to the woman crouching in black to her right (not the dude to the suitcase.) Nick, wasn't it? You kept calling me queer (I know, it was because of my cosplay) but I wish I could of got your dudes' DA or tumblr or something. You guys were fucking AMAZING.

I was actually the guy in the red umbrella security costly holding the camera on the ground. Which one were you?

DJ_Reverb

Quote from: Aktsuko on May 30, 2012, 09:35:28 PM

Are there youtube videos of her playing at least? She doesn't have to show herself playing.

Robo-tech

You ran an impromptu MLP panel in E-gaming. I brought you Internet access and we talked about being panel partners. Please PM me.
-Robo-Tech
E-Gaming Second, PC Gaming Co-Head, Fanimecon 2011

kane64

To the young lady, with the bright red hair, who was chatting with me in the line for the Sunday evening Speed Dating session, 6pm. Thank you for chatting with me and I hope you had fun in the Speed Dating thing, since I wasn't able to make it in. This is the Spider-Man that you were talking to. ;)
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Nina Star 9

A bit of a longshot, but~!

http://www.acparadise.com/acs/picview.php?p=u4627_649707
Does anyone know who this is? I'm really shocked that there was another Radiant Historia cosplayer there! I wish we could have met up. Maybe we could get some pics at a future con?