(SOLD OUT) WTS Homestuck cosplay - Dragon Cane, Terezi Glasses and horns

Started by beefcup, May 28, 2012, 06:36:16 PM

beefcup

EDIT:  all of these items have been sold!  I no longer have any of them.  Thank you to all buyers.

I have a few used Homestuck props from a Troll group cosplay I arranged last year.  I have since lost some interest in cosplaying Homestuck, but I am still fond of the props and would like to see them go to a good new home.

-Selling to US only, must be paid through Paypal.  No returns or refunds.  All items sold as-is.
-All prices include shipping EXCEPT the dragon cane.  Read more for details.
-I am up for price negotiations.

Troll Horns:  $15 each [ALL SOLD]

Karkat, Terezi and Sollux's horns, made out of Sculptamold and mounted on headbands. In the photo they look too low-set, but when you actually put the headband on, it bends and the horns move up to the correct position.

Terezi/Redglare glasses:  $20[SOLD]

These glasses were made by myself and would be perfect for a Terezi or Redglare. They are larger and take up more of the face than the usual "Vampiress" sunglasses and fit the official look of the character more.  The lenses are plexiglass that has been dyed with Rit dye and shaped over heat to give them a curve.  The bridge and arms are from the original pair of "Vampiress" glasses.

Terezi Dragon Cane:  $23 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING [SOLD]

Made from an actual folding blind cane, the dragon head is Model Magic that has been painted with acrylics and sealed with Mod-Podge.  The fins on the head have some cracks.  Because this is a large item, shipping is not included, and will vary upon your location.  If you are interested in this cane, please include your ZIP code in your PM so I can try to give you a USPS price quote.  

*Please note that some states have certain laws concerning possession and use of blind canes.  This cane has been modified enough from its original form to obviously appear as a prop rather than a tool for the disabled.  However it should not be used or handled in a way that might make people think you are actually visually impaired, if you are not.

PM me with offers or questions.  Thank you for your interest!

cms

My 10 year old daughter wants to go to an anime festival dressed as sollux.  She wants to make her costume but as I said she is only ten and I have no artistic ability.  I would like to buy the Sollux horns and would take any suggestions on how she could make the rest of costume like the glasses.  She still wants to make her own horns but I want to have these as a back up because she only has a month.   cms