2012 Naruto Photo/Video Sharing Thread

Started by POOTERS, May 28, 2012, 10:55:08 PM

POOTERS

Hi guys. I cosplayed as Deidara from Naruto for Fanime this year(first time cosplay), and wanted to start the official thread of picture/video sharing amongst those who came to Fanime this year as Naruto cosplayers. I have some pictures from the "official gathering" which was Sunday at 2:30PM-3:15PM, as well as a very interesting video at the end. Yes that is me on the far right with Itachi for said video.

Share any photos/videos you have with your Naruto bretheren! Art is, and always will be a bang! =)

And finally...
http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s363/POOTERSS/?action=view&current=MVI_1356.mp4
Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

POOTERS

For those too lazy to click the link, here's a screenshot... SPOILERS Tho!

Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

PinkHairSasuke

I will be posting my photos once I remove them from my camera and put them on my laptop! :)

POOTERS

k cool! let the others know so that we can get this thread going for the benefit of all
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

POOTERS

Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

POOTERS

Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Dawnshadow

Ah, the after gathering was so fun. :D (I want to see pictures from this one; especially the photobombing)

We took photos with some passing businessmen, played ninja, goofed around (which included photobombing Homestuck), went out for pizza, and then played Apples-to-Apples for a couple hours. :D
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

POOTERS

yea I heard about it from the young Sasuke cosplayer...

I stuck around, must have missed u guys...
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Dawnshadow

You must have met my brother then. :P He certainly is quiet the chatter box, huh? X3

Maybe. We left for pizza at five or so and ended our game around eleven. It was a pretty long day.
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

POOTERS

Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)