Time Warp on Stage Zero

Started by PinkHairSasuke, May 29, 2012, 07:16:27 AM

PinkHairSasuke

Hello there fellow Fanime go-ers!

On Saturday, the Time Warp was done on Stage Zero by myself and other people dressed as characters from Rocky Horror. I was wondering what anyone who saw thought of it or if you didn't see it then what are your thoughts on it being done on Stage Zero? Basically, I'm looking for feedback! :)

Thanks! :D

Avairrianna

Well if you're going to be doing it again I'd love to see it or perform in it^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

AuroraDreamer

I didn't see it last year, but love to see this year :D if I am able to.

PinkHairSasuke

Forgot I had posted this haha Anyway, last year when it was done, it was myself and my fellow cast mates of Barely Legal. I currently don't know if we're going to be there as a cast again this year but, I shall keep you all posted if I find anything out from my director! :)

Avairrianna

Ok cool because I'm currently in the Velvet Darkness cast and I'll bring my tranny outfit if you guys do it again!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Xaara

I dont think I can come up with a rocky horror based cosplay by Fanime this year but my friend and I would LOVE to preform this! If possible can we preform in our usual cosplays?
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

coriechan

OH this sounds rad~ I've been in RHPS a good few times, if you're looking for people to jump onstage and help out, I'd be game!
Cosplay List 2015:
- Jasper [Steven Universe]
-Cosmo [Fairly Odd Parents]

PinkHairSasuke

If you want to be involved, just shoot an email here: [email protected] :) If you're on another cast or something along those lines, be sure and mention that in the email!