My refund?

Started by Tsubasakissu, May 29, 2012, 08:19:25 AM

Tsubasakissu

So, I lost my badge and bought a new one, but the dude working at the front desk was very new and didnt know any better, so he charged me full price for the weekend badge... again! But, someone had to come and help him give me half of my money back for the weekend, and I got a paper saying 33 bucks was refunded to me. Except... Its not in my bank account. And I want my 33 bucks back. So, yeah. Whats up, Fanime con? Any way to fix your mistake?

NOTE: I will accept next years badge as payment 8D

Konekogami

Given that it was over a weekend (a Holiday Weekend at that) and depending on what sort of payment transfer it used, it might take a few days to show up in your bank account.

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: Konekogami on May 29, 2012, 08:35:26 AM
Given that it was over a weekend (a Holiday Weekend at that) and depending on what sort of payment transfer it used, it might take a few days to show up in your bank account.
Except that the 65 was taken from my account and they (purchase and refund) only happened 5 minutes apart. 8D
It was done on their machines.

M

In almost every experience I've ever had, having the bank take your money is a lot faster than them refunding your money. =(
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: MPLe on May 29, 2012, 12:40:21 PM
In almost every experience I've ever had, having the bank take your money is a lot faster than them refunding your money. =(
Ive had some refunds happen instantly before, like with arda wigs and stuff~ xD (the ones that happen through paypal take a while)

Tsubasakissu

M

Quote from: Tsubasakissu on May 30, 2012, 03:34:59 PMStilll no refund
PM me with as much information as you have (full name, date/time, etc.) and I'll forward it to our Finance department.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: MPLe on May 30, 2012, 06:34:41 PM
Quote from: Tsubasakissu on May 30, 2012, 03:34:59 PMStilll no refund
PM me with as much information as you have (full name, date/time, etc.) and I'll forward it to our Finance department.
Done! Thank you muchly/