meet up at a different con?

Started by Rhornez, May 29, 2012, 10:37:38 PM

Rhornez

Was wondering if anyone wanna meet up at another con that is coming up? Kin-Yoobi Con and Sac-Anime are coming up, we could make a Fanime "gang" and represent? xD Just saying.

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Maskenlav

Quote from: Rhornez on May 29, 2012, 10:37:38 PM
Was wondering if anyone wanna meet up at another con that is coming up? Kin-Yoobi Con and Sac-Anime are coming up, we could make a Fanime "gang" and represent? xD Just saying.

dude Kin Yoobi con GREW! I remember when it was hell of small at a community college at hayward back in 2010! They provided free pizzas at that time and I'm hoping they still do now lol I haven't been there since 2010 sadly. As for Sacanime I'm going there too this year for the summer show (august 31-sept. 2nd)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

royjovero

My GF and I may be going to Sacanime this year since we can go for free. And Kin-Yoobi is a possibility as well since we both live near Newark.

llaaannniiii

I'm pretty interested! Just gotta see if my budget has room for one of them :)

Bushido

Gonna try and go to these cons. Gotta expand my list of cons to go to other than Fanime and sometimes AX. Hopefully WonderCon will be back in SF next year.
TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison
501st Legion

ANH - Stormtrooper

echoshadow

I'm down for it. I never been to Sac-Anime, nor Kin Yoobi
But for thoes that are going to AX I'll be there.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

kohana ichibana

I'll be at AX, cosplaying 4 characters. It's the first time I'll be attending this con since 2006. So this will be interesting. If anyone wants to hang out any of the days at AX!
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

WuvMilo

I'm not sure if I'll be at Sac-Anime, but I'll be at AX for sure. x]

Rhornez

last time i went to AX was 2003 when i was wee little laddy ahaha

Been going to Fanime Since 2008