Guests I Want for Fanime 2013!!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, June 01, 2012, 09:45:30 AM

blind51de

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a fantastic manga, it's having an anniversary and an anime of its earlier stories is currently airing in Japan, I don't see how you could find a better guest than Hirohiko Araki.

lyricaldanichan

3rd for Hirohiko Araki

Everybody loves Jojo!

HimeNoToki

I'm also all for Hirohiko Araki. I'd come all the way over from Florida for it!
FANIME 2010 COSPLAY PLANS!

Friday - Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Saturday - Xellos (SLAYERS NEXT)
Sunday - Reimi Sugimoto (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4)
           - Hitokiri Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin)

lexysaurusrex

Having Hirohiko Araki come to fanime would be the most amazing thing ever!

DelzaArmy

I would actually save my money and go to San Jose from North Carolina to see Hirohiko Araki, my muse.

Dragon Ninja

I would love to see Erin Fitzgerald at Fanime.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Fi-Fi

I would totally fly from Nebraska to see Araki! I know people from all over the world who would pay for the chance to see him!!

Raynovac

Hiro Mashima would be awesome.

He is known for Rave Master and his current work Fairy Tail.

Dragon Ninja

The Maine Six VAs:

Tara Strong - Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Bell - Rainbow Dash and Applejack
Andrea Libman - Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy
Tabitha St. German - Rarity

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

lyricaldanichan

MLP isn't Japanese or Anime so why would it be at a anime convention?

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on October 20, 2012, 01:46:34 PM
The Maine Six VAs:

Tara Strong - Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Bell - Rainbow Dash and Applejack
Andrea Libman - Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy
Tabitha St. German - Rarity

Chesid

Hirohiko Araki would be AMAZING to have at Fanime. My boyfriend recently got me into JJBA, and I know he'd be ecstatic to see him as well.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Sijy

I'll jump in and say I'd love to see Hirohiko Araki! Like blind51de said there's new anime coming out, also: they just rereleased the old Jojo dreamcast game on XBLA, and there's a new Jojo game coming out next year (dunno if in time to make a tournament at fanime).

(this would also basically guarantee that the dealers would have some jojo artbooks for sale!)

I also second the Hiro Mashima request.

Also, I don't know what sort of stuff the staff does to entice mangaka to come to Fanime, but I'm sure some of them (i.e. Kenichi Sonoda) would like to go shooting...(maybe even break Shirow out of his shell? probably not, but that's the first time I've heard that he's a recluse)

Linkz29

So message Jason David Frank he was the actor who played Tommy in power rangers for those who didnt know, and he said he would love to come to fanime 2013. He just needs the invite. So if you guys want him there cause I know i do email him [email protected]  and he will get back to you.
Please and Thank you,
-Nael

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Linkz29 on October 28, 2012, 01:10:29 AM
So message Jason David Frank he was the actor who played Tommy in power rangers for those who didnt know, and he said he would love to come to fanime 2013. He just needs the invite. So if you guys want him there cause I know i do email him [email protected]  and he will get back to you.
Please and Thank you,
-Nael

OMG, that would be amazing to have Jason David Frank at Fanime 2013!    ;D

Sora

Seki Tomokazu, Yamaguchi Kappei, Suzumura Kenichi, AAA (band), Seto Koji, Miura Ryosuke, Yusa Koji, Seki Toshihiko, Koyasu Takehito, Miki Shinichiro, and Paku Romi.
"Don't give me any orders."

InsaneChan

Anyone from the Yugioh franchise, but most of all:

Kenjirou Tsuda (VA)

Love. Life. fANIME.

Rank

I'm hoping we can get more game industry guests. Reuben Langdon is a fun reoccurring face, but I was exceptionally thrilled the year that Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori attended. The personal autographs (request sketches!) on the custom posters were awesome, and it would have been even more incredible had they gotten their own panel.

I don't have any celebrities in mind, but Ishiwatari is so iconic among the fighter community...could we get some more iconic designers/developers/composers to Fanime again?

ministrychick77

ok. i'd most like to see english voice actors, but here are my votes:

- nolan north.. i wanna meet Deadpool!!
- any of the voice actors from Azumanga Daioh (but i like Chiyo, Osaka and Sakaki the most)
- any of the artists/voice actors from ouran high school host club, boys over flowers, inuyasha, negima, fruits basket, melancholy of haruhi, and those who hunt elves!
- maybe some of the authors of some popular books on anime/manga/cosplay

also, since there is a rather big Marvel/DC cosplay base, maybe some people from comics?
and this is just me, but i'd love to see some wrestlers at Fanime! some of those guys are anime/comic fans as well.. maybe get Colt Cabana to do a podcast/panel there.. maybe Mick Foley or CM Punk could come out..
probable Fanime 2013 cosplays:
Deadpool (some version)
Grumpy Cat

Glitch

Since I´ve seen the nostalgia critic brought up a few times, I think we should collectively try to convince him to come. Maybe send a mass of emails to him or make a facebook page or something.
Of course the only actual problem would be that he is not teachnically an anime guest. This seems to be the main factor in a lot of guest ideas being turned down.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Glitch on December 05, 2012, 01:41:39 PM
Since I´ve seen the nostalgia critic brought up a few times, I think we should collectively try to convince him to come. Maybe send a mass of emails to him or make a facebook page or something.
Of course the only actual problem would be that he is not teachnically an anime guest. This seems to be the main factor in a lot of guest ideas being turned down.

Well there is the alternative, inviting the Japanese media related reviewers (ex: JessOtaku, Marzgurl, Suede, Bennett the Sage, Jew Wario, Psychotaku, Psycho Neko)