Guests I Want for Fanime 2013!!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, June 01, 2012, 09:45:30 AM

elflady_2001

Quote from: Otakuya on January 23, 2013, 09:51:56 PM
Quote from: pumbloom on January 23, 2013, 09:41:01 PM
Game Grumps. Can we make this happen? Arin Hanson said he loves going to cons and all he needs is an invite.
Seconded. They both live in CA, so it shouldn't be as difficult.

I'd like to have Little Kuriboh back, this time as an actual guest with panels and autographs. Sounds like he loves it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tspgn5eVKNo

THIS!  My daughter would just lose her mind with excitement if this happened.  She's constantly watching the Game Grumps vids and of course, Little Kuriboh is just awesome.

Japanese or English voice actors would be wonderful too.  I'd love to see Shinichirou Miki but I know that's just about impossible. :(

chamomilextea

It'd be really cool to have a nice variety of guests. I'm sure there's a lot I'm forgetting, but some talented folks that I'd like to see (and that at least worked on something fairly recently) . . .

For Manga-ka :

• Naoko Takeuchi [ Sailor Moon ]

• Eiichiro Oda  [ One Piece ]

• Yumi Tamura [ Basara | 7 Seeds ]

• Julietta Suzuki [ Karakuri Odette | Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss ]

• CLAMP [ Card Captor Sakura | Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle | Kobato | Gate 7 ]

• Kentaro Miura [ Berserk ]

• Satoko Kiyuzuki [ GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class | Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro ]

• Kozue Amano [ AQUA | ARIA | Amanchu! ]

• Higuchi Tachibana [ Gakuen Alice | Portrait of M & N ]

• Peach-Pit [ DearS | Rozen Maiden | Shugo Chara ]

For Anime Directors :

• Tatsuo Sato [ Stellvia | Mouretsu/Bodacious Pirates | Rinne no Langrange ]

• Rie Matsumoto [ PreCure (Splash Star, Fresh, Yes!) | Kyousogiga ]

• Kunihiko Ikuhara [ Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Shoujo Kakumei Utena | Mawaru Penguin-Drum ]

• Kazuki Akane [ Vision of Escaflowne | Birdy the Mighty: Decode ]

• Morio Asaka [ Card Captor Sakura | NANA | Chihayafuru (2) ]

For Series Composition :

• Mari Okada [ The Book of Bantorra | Black Butler | Aquarian Evol | AKB0048 | Toradora! ]

• Yoji Enokido [ Shoujo Kakumei Utena | Ouran High School Host Club | Star Driver ]

• Takashi Yamada [ Ojamajo Doremi | Heartcatch PreCure ]

• Touko Machida [ Allison and Lillia | IdolM@ster TV | Karneval ]

For Animation Director / Key Animation :
  • Akira Takahashi [ Inu Yasha | Gintama | Angel Beats ]

• Ayumi Kurashima [ Ouran High School | Xam'd Lost Memories ]

Other / Mixed :

• Sayo Yamamoto [ Storyboard | Director ]

• Yuuko Kakihara [ Script | Screenplay | Series Composition ]

• Reiko Yoshida [ Story(board) | Script | Series Composition ]

For Seiyu | Voice Actors/Actresses :

• Mikako Komatsu [ Mouretsu Pirates (Marika Kato) | K (Neko) ]

• Kana Hanazawa [ Blue Exorcist (Shiemi Moriyama) | Durarara!! (Anri Sonohara) | Blast of Tempest (Aika Fuwa) ]

• Saori Hayami [ Eden of the East (Saki Morimi) | Sekirei (Musubi) | AnoHana (Chiriko Tsurumi) ]

• Jun Fukuyama [ Blue Exorcist (Yukio Okumura) | Hyouka (Jiro Tanabe) | K (Yata Misaki) | Maoyu (Hero) ]

• Takahiro Sakurai [ Toriko (Coco) | Tsuritama (Urara) ]

• Mamoru Miyano [ Chihayafuru (Taichi Mashima) | Hunter x Hunter (Chrollo Lucilfer) ]

• Yu Kobayashi [ Baccano! (Nice Holystone) | Kamisama Hajimenashita (Isohime) | Negima (Setsuna Sakurazaki) ]

• Miyuki Sawashiro [ Di Gi Charat (Puchiko/Petit Charat) | Tegami Bachi (Lag Seeing) | Rozen Maiden (Shinku) | Maoyu (Female Knight) ]

For Lite Novels Writers & Illustrators :

• Keiichi Shigusawa | Writer [ Kino no Tabi | Allison and Lillia ]

• Kouhaku Kuroboshi | Illustrator [ Kino no Tabi | One Off ]

• Ryohgo Narita | Writer [ Baccano! | Vamp! | Durarara!! ]

wrathborne

Donpablo

hoboware

Hey guys, just registered to the forums today despite being a regular con attendee since 2008. I must say I'm very excited to be a part of such a large gathering of anime fanatics. Now I can ramble on about my experiences, but that's not why I'm here. I have one small request to be made to the staff of Fanime Con 2013...

INVITE MEGA64 TO FANIME!!!

REASONS WHY MEGA64 SHOULD BE INVITED TO FANIME:

1.) MEGA64 IS THE HOTTEST THING SINCE BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 2

2.) MEGA64 IS ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE CONVENTION (http://www.facebook.com/roccobotte/posts/10151459057201928?notif_t=like)

3.) MEGA64 WOULD GIVE FANIME MORE EXPOSURE THAN EVER BEFORE

4.) MEGA64 ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND

5.) MEGA64 LOVES EVANGELION. I LOVE EVANGELION. WE ALL LOVE EVANGELION

Tell me what you think, spread the word.

Ethreain

I would love to see the three following English Voice Actors. They're pretty new but I like their work so far.

Jarrod Greene - He does the voice of CoCo in Toriko and Sado in Level E

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=110389

Philip Weber - He does the voice of Iceberg in One Piece and Jiro in Toriko

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=116523

Chris Guerrero - He does the voice of the Narrator in Toriko and also hosts a workshop called "Who Wants to be a Voice Actor" at the cons he goes to.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=115171

nooblet

I'd love to see a couple English voice actors!! Greg Ayres, Aaron Dismuke, Lucy Christian, and Ian Sinclair being a few possible guests, yes? :D
Little Kuriboh would add to the awesomeness as well!

AuroraDreamer

XiAoZeY

How about Vic Mignogna? I emailed him awhile back and asked if he could come, and he said all he needed was an invite. I'd be stoked if you guys do invite him!

ThatGuyAndy

I am a firm believer that abridging is a growing phenomena. These normal, everyday people, have taken it upon themselves to provide HILARIOUS entertainment for everybody. These people take our favorite anime and give a whole new twist on it! Some of the greats include TeamFourStar's "Dragon Ball Z Abridged", LittleKuriboh's "Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged", and 1KidsEntertainment's "Pokmon 'Bridged". But people have forgotten about some of the greats that helped elevate abridging, and who are sometimes underrated. My top abridgers that I would love to see at Fanime 2013 would be:

- Hbi2k: Berserk Abridged, Gantz TAS, and Vision of Escaflowne TAS
-KaiserNeko: Lupin III Abridged, Dragon Ball Z Abridged (Editor & Actor)
-ShadyVox: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Abridged, Sonic X Abridged, Abridgimon
-Nowacking: Bo-Bo-Bo Abridged, Pokemon 'Bridged, Dark Swamp (Black Lagoon)

Only YOU can make this happen! And leave your suggestions!

nooblet

I strongly support the 2 posts above me ;) because I'd love to see some English VAs and abridgers there.

Bebichu

Cristina Vee, Erin Fitzgerald, Kira Buckland, Laura Post, Lucien Dodge... too many English voice actors I want to meet.

I also want to see Ryukishi07, author of the When They Cry series (Higurashi and Umineko.)

AmaRoawr

Amanda Lee ..

Official Website: http://www.amandaleeva.com/

Amanda Lee is a voice-over actress and vocalist who is well known on the YouTube community for her English adaptations and covers to songs from anime and video-games. Amanda first discovered her passion back in 2006, gaining love for both voice acting and singing through her YouTube accounts where she has gained over 35,000 subscribers and nearly 6 million combined video views.

In 2011 Amanda won the voice acting portion of AX IDOL, a competition hosted by Bang Zoom! Entertainment and Viz Media in Los Angeles, CA. Since then she has had the pleasure of working on many titles including Media Blaster's Squid Girl, Sentai Filmwork's K-ON (Season 2) and Studio Kontrabida's Rival Threads: Last Class Heroes.

In the last year Amanda has also teamed up with many independant studios to provide vocals for their original soundtracks -- with more on the way! She is also busy working on her first original album which will follow her first single release of "Hide in The Dark" which is now available on Itunes.

HetChrome

Miyano Mamoru! All-time favorite voice actor and musician.
He's VA'd for Yagami Light, Suoh Tamaki, Fushimi Saruhiko, Ichinose Tokya, Riku (KH), and so many more - he's also won several "Best Lead Actor" and "Best Voice Actor" awards, and even appeared in dramas and such. In addition, he's released tons of albums and singles and has been on concert tours.
I'm guessing it's probably too late to get this famous of a dude on the guest list, but always worth a shot - or for future years!

ThatGuyAndy

I want Abridgers! We need some who don't get enough recognition!

Hbi2k (Berserk Abridged, Gantz Abridged, Vision Of Escaflowne Abridged)
ShadyVox (Sonic X Abridged, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Abridged)
KaiserNeko (Lupin III Abridged, Dragon Ball Z Abridged)
Nowacking, 1KidsEntertainment, XJery64X, (Pokemon 'Bridged)

These people deserve it!

Firefury Amahira

Would love to see Team Four Star at Fanime. You hear about the antics they get up to at their 18+ panels, but for those of us who can't get to the conventions they normally go to, we're left out of the loop! :P
"Fandom should be fun!" - Firefury Amahira
--
Looking for help writing fanfiction?

Direnkei

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on June 06, 2012, 11:42:48 AM
Quote from: kookiekween99 on June 06, 2012, 09:55:16 AM
Quote from: Jeimizu on June 04, 2012, 07:02:38 AM
Doug Walker, aka the Nostalgia Critic. He loves to do cons and I've read he's an excellent guest.

I second this. I've seconded this for many years. Make it happen.

Third'd this suggestion

yes yes! 4th this!!! he always looks like he is having a good time with the guest too.

Glitch

So when do we get the Fanime 2014 guests suggestion thread?