5. 5D's
6. ZEXAL
7. Group shot (serious)
8. Group shot (silly)
9. Request

I will have my boombox so we can play music

Cosplayers/series:
slifertheskydragon - Z-ONE (5D's)
TwilightLarryV1 - Yami Yugi (DM) or Aster Phoenix (GX)
theamazingmugi1495 - Dark Magician Girl
SakuraMikage - Ishizu
Shinigami_Lover - Duke Devlin

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

SakuraMikage

4-5pm sounds great!

It'll give us enough time to get reg done, check out programming and get into cosplays.

Especially for someone like me out of state, it'll give me time to try to find friends beforehand too. ^^
For the revolution of the world!

slifertheskydragon

Bringing this thread back if it's ok, so Friday like 5 pm does that sound ok? As for location, i'm thinking if I visit the SJ con center early may that I can see what construction is like and make a list of good locations based on that?

TwilightLarryV1

I'll probably attend as either Yami Yugi or Aster Phoenix.

theamazingmugi1495

SO HAPPY THIS EXISTS :D

Hopefully coming as Dark Magician Girl! Can't wait to see you guys there!
2013 Fanime Cosplay Line-up!

Richard - Tales of Graces
Ezio - Assassin's Creed
Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh!

slifertheskydragon

So 5Pm on friday, anyone have a location in mind? idk if we want to be near/side of south hall? (i'm still not sure what the fanime grounds looks like really)

theamazingmugi1495

I just walked by there the other day. There's a lot of construction around the left of where the fountains used to be and the empty pit to the right of the fountains is a building now, but still incomplete. I didn't get to see much unfortunately, had to run to a show. But outside the center there isn't a lot of room sadly. Hopefully we'll find a place :D
2013 Fanime Cosplay Line-up!

Richard - Tales of Graces
Ezio - Assassin's Creed
Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh!

slifertheskydragon

Would it be ok to gather in front of the Fairmont/Fairmont Lobby? I'm holding a Yugioh Panel Friday Night as well. (8-9pm, panels 4) We could do an evening/sunset shoot (6-7:30) but still Friday.

slifertheskydragon

Guys ok so i've locked the time as 5-6:30 pm on Friday in front of the Fairmont in that park (see 1st post for image/map)

slifertheskydragon

i'm submitting to the big post on p1

TwilightLarryV1

While I'm still hoping to attend, there is a slight chance I may not make it due to Friday being iffy for me right now.

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

slifertheskydragon

Quote from: TwilightLarryV1 on May 14, 2013, 04:06:47 PM
While I'm still hoping to attend, there is a slight chance I may not make it due to Friday being iffy for me right now.

it's totally cool, i just wanted it at least in the evening since last year the construction not to mention registration line itself caused massive delays...

ToshiX

I'm a maybe, since the CFV tourny starts at 5
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???